i

It was no later than 8 in the morning when Sutton started to hear heavy footsteps down the hall awaking her from her slumber. She slowly sat up and walked towards the door right as it opened. The woman got into a fighting stance ready to strike.

The more courageous guards went inside the cell to sedate her while the others were on the outskirts keeping watch. The woman took this as a ticket to freedom, she ran to one of the guards and bit into his neck savoring the blood that flowed through his neck. As another guard tried to hit her she turned her back facing him flipping him over with ease, guards started to run towards her and held her down and take her until she lost consciousness.

_________________________________

Sutton's eyes has started to open up when she felt a sharp pain on the side of her neck. She looked around trying to comprehend on what was happening to her, she was strapped to a wheelchair. She had asked one of the guards who was right behind her.

"What happened? What was that thing on my neck?"

The guard didn't answer and wheeled her off outside where she was blinded by the sun, Sutton's restraints were removed as she stood up she shielded her eyes and tried to find some type of shade so she wouldn't burn up. She was in a room with different men and a petite woman with whom she had the displeasure of knowing. Harley Quinn, her former lover's new interest.

She felt as if she were on fire and started to take of her shirt and used it as a shield to block her from the sun, she didn't realise that all eyes were on her until she heard a loud booming voice.

"JESUS CHRIST WILL SOMEBODY GET HER A DAMN UMBRELLA SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GONNA SET ON FIRE ANY MINUTE NOW!"

A guard had brought an umbrella and held it above the woman until she had the strength to pick it herself and began to listen to the man who was in the middle of all of the strange people she didn't recognize.

"Listen up you all received an injection before coming here and that's our insurance. What we put into your necks was a bomb; It's the size of a grain of rice but powerful as a grenade. This is the deal: you try to escape you die. You disobey me you die, you irritate or vex me and guess what you die."

Sutton touched the side of her neck and felt a small bump right where the grenade was but she knew that wouldn't do any damage to her. It was better to let them think they had the upper hand.

"I'm known to be quite vexing I'm just forewarning you,"Harley said. Sutton rolled her eyes and huffed. She just never knew to keep her mouth shut.

"Lady shut up!" The man who she never knew his name had yelled at her. "Here's your shit grab what you need for a fight, wheels up in ten minutes." A box was kicked towards her with all her belongings. As she was starting to change she felt a pair of eyes on her and turned to a man with a gold tooth.