iv

He sat in front of their bed as she danced for him in nothing but the new lingerie that she had suprised him with, the way she danced was the only way of love that she could express for him, that he knew that she was his as much as he was hers. She dropped to her knees and begin crawling toward him taking her time knowing that the longer she takes the more passionate and rough their love making would be. Though they would never admit it, but they knew that they truly needed eachother to keep them sane. She kissed him with so much passion as she held him close, scared that he would dissappear any second. He held her tightly yet gentle enough to the point where she wouldn't bruise, even if she didn't mind being marked by him. They belonged to eachother and eachother only.

But things changed.

It happened when he was taken to Arkham by that god forsaken batman who people call a hero. She was devastated always longing and yearning for his touch his flesh against hers, his hands that would caress her face and body but he was gone and there was nothing she could do other than hurt herself. If her lover was gone she would suffer to fix that empty hole in her heart that only he could fill.

 If her lover was gone she would suffer to fix that empty hole in her heart that only he could fill

Everyday that passed by without her love, she would welcome pain. She would sit by the window and reach her hand out to the light burning herself until her hand was blistered and bloody. She didn't care about the pain, she could take it but the worst pain was knowing that he lover wasn't there to fulfill her desires and needs that only he could do. She would always cry herself to sleep hoping that he would be there next to her the next morning.

One morning her lover's henchmen had told her that they were going to get him out and that he would be with her again, she was ecstatic, grateful really that he was going to be with her. She cleaned the house more than usual that night and cooked his favorite meal, she was going to make it up for all the time they had lost with eachother. She waited and waited doing nothing but sitting at the dining table across from his chair where he should have been sitting hours ago, she eventually gave up and put his meal in the oven if he were to come late he would have to heat up his food which was more than capable of doing.

She woke up to see the bed the same as it was last night she had left it. Did he come back and leave her? Had she done something wrong? Did he not love her anymore? Sutton shook those thoughts from her head of course he loved her they had been with eachother for almost a decade. She heard the door open and immediately rushed towards it hugging the man whom she loved dearly. He was finally here.

"Mi amor! Oh how I missed you! Why weren't you here last night I was so worried thinking that something bad had happened to.."

She stopped as she took in his appearance the first thing she noticed was his teeth they were silver and not white like they used to be, the second was a tattoo across his forehead. 'Damaged' she spelled out. "What happened to you cariño? You look so different." Before her lover could answer her question a loud voice had interrupted them from behind.

          "Mistah. J who's this?"

Sutton looked behind her and glanced the woman up and down before asking the same question. He laughed and brought the two women close to him.
"Ladies, ladies don't fight over me. We can make this work out, just the three of us. Now come along dollface, I believe you owe me a welcome home gift."

The joker said before taking Sutton's hand and leading her to the bedroom where they both profounded their love for eachother.

She tried to make it work, she really did but it was getting to difficult for her her to catch up with Harley. She was number two to him now, she didn't matter anymore he wouldn't talk to her and if he did it would either be about what was for dinner or sex. He would get aggressive toward her if she looked at Harley the way he didn't like or if she didn't clean the house. She obstained herself from sex, obstained herself from mirrors thinking that she wasn't good enough for him. She ended up hating Harley Quinn, every chance she got she would always glare at her when she was with her lover or even by herself.

 She ended up hating Harley Quinn, every chance she got she would always glare at her when she was with her lover or even by herself

She didn't think anything of it at first. It was just them going to handle business but then she saw the way he looked at her, the same way he used to look at her, then the tattoos she went crazy with the tattoos always getting puddin which she later found out that was her pet name for him she dealt with it until she saw her wearing a jacket that said property of joker written in gold. At that point she stopped talking to him and anybody else except for her one true companion. He serpent, she would talk to him about her problems and how she wished that he would pay more attention to her.

She had cried and cried until she ran out of tears after she caught them in bed, their bed. That night she packed up and took at least $100,000 dollars from the duffel bag joker always had in the bedroom. She walked and walked until she landed herself in a hotel somewhere in Metropolis. It took alot of time for her to finally get over him and started to apply for jobs, she didn't want to be a stripper again she was always the property of men but not anymore. Sutton had found herself in front of a building 'Lex Luther inc.' She read as she entered the building. Weeks after turning in her reśume she got a call saying she could start next week. She was turning over a new leaf.

A couple of months after working at her new job she slowly started to fall for her boss. It was a cliché, the assistant falling in love with her boss, but how could she not fall in love with him. In every way he was different from the joker, he was nice and sweet and the joker was cold hearted and conceded. Her boss treated her with respect and always put her number one, unlike the joker who only had Harley as his number one.

Sutton had a hard time coming into work during the day considering the fact that she wasn't a day walker, everyday she had hid the fact that she wasn't exactly or alive for that matter but somehow Lex knew. The way she tried to hide from the sun always staying in the shadows, using umbrellas and large hats to cover up her body. He even went as far to create a new serum that would protect her from the harsh rays of the sun. He really liked her and hoped his gesture wouldn't scare her away.

As if she would ever get scared away from him.

Sutton and Lex began to date over a period of months and eventually had a daughter and the two got engaged. She finally felt happy after her heartbreak but it was all taken away from her when Lex began to go crazy about superman. He was taken away from his daughter and soon to be wife, both Sutton and Lex hated wonder woman and Superman for seperating their family.

A few days after Lex had gone to prison she was sent to Belle Reve penitentiary as an accessory to the death of superman. She cried and cried for days in her cell wanting nothing more but to be reunited with her family. Before Sutton had gone to Belle Reve the FBI and U.S government had done research on her finding out that she was a goddess of culebra vampires. As soon as Amanda saw her and what chaos she could cause she wanted her in the suicide squad.