iii

She watched the group fight back the monsters that came their way as she sat on an abandoned truck.

                 "Help!"

Sutton turned and looked to see who called out for help before realizing nobody had called. Again the voice called out.

                    "Help!"

Sutton closed her eyes and saw her. She was frail brunette who had a look of pain. She closed her eyes and concentrated as she communicated to the woman. "What did the enchantress do to you?"

"She's taken over my body. I know Rick is with you. Tell him that I love him."

Before Sutton could even speak to her again. A loud voice boomed out. She grunted out in frustration when the girl disappeared.

"You could've helped us out you know!"

Rick's voice yelled out toward the woman who was nonchalantly sitting on the hood of the car picking at her nails, the woman replied back in mock sympathy.

"Oh you wanted little old me to help you guys? But you were all doing so good and I didn't want to mess that up for you guys. Great teamwork though." Digger gave her a wink. "You wouldn't mess it up for us sweetheart, remember I got it in control."

The woman suprised him. She spoke to the man in a low, seductive tone. "Oh thank you baby, how can I ever make it up to you?" Digger was speechless as she crawled from the hood of the truck and walked toward him. He closed his eyes once she caressed his cheek. It's finally happening. I won her over.

"Did you think it would be that easy?"

He opened his eyes and saw the python had wrapped itself around the woman's wrist and hissed at the man before Sutton calmed the angry serpent. she looked at everyone who was staring at her.

"Are we keep moving or are you gonna keep staring? Vamonos!"

The squad was walking down the quite, abandoned street until they heard glass shattering and harley bending over to pick up a bag on display. Sutton was tempted to get a bag herself but she knew that once the mission was over she would never see it again. Rick and his men aimed their guns at Harley.

"Seriously what the hell is wrong with you people?"

Harley slung the bag over her shoulder before responding to Rick. "We're bad guys, it's what we do." Sutton supposed she could take at least one thing. After all it had been a while she last had her hands on anything designer. Sutton places the tote on the ground and placed the python inside. "Sorry culebra but you are getting to heavy for me to carry around." Harley looked at the woman and smiled.

"So what with you and that snake? Is it your lover or what?"

The woman looked at Harley and took all the courage in her to not rip her limbs apart one by one.
"I had this since from the very start. He looks out for me and I look out for him. I trust him more than anyone in this world. More than myself." The snake let out a purr as it stuck it's head from the bag. Harley tilted her head.

            "Even more than Puddin'?"

The snake hissed at Harley, making Sutton smirk.
"Especially him. Harley you have no idea how some snakes can cause the most suffer to those that hurt them."

She had been walking ahead of group minding her business when she felt a rather harsh sting her ass. She knew it would leave a mark by the sound it echoing through the large entryway. She didn't have to turn around to know who it was. "Princess I was worried about you. You shouldn't run too far way. Never know if there's any more of them monsters around." She let out a laugh and turned to face him directly. "Since you seem to take interest in me, you will be my slave. My human footstool. At my command you will lick the dog shit off my foot. Now that you're my dog I will name you Spot. Bueno?"