ii

He watched as she danced seductively around the group of men, the sway of her hips to the twirl of her hair was like watching a movie on repeat. He had already branded her as his, he knew that she knew that but the others didn't, and he didn't appreciate the other men looking at her. He had gone on a "business trip" with his men and decided to visit his one and only.

The way she danced to the music was captivating to him. He was wanting to watch it every minute of the day for the rest of his life.  And even in the afterlife.
Her eyes glossed over the group of men that circled around her before she made eye contact with a green haired man that caught her attention, he was always sitting in the end of a table watching her like a hawk and she was enjoying every second of it. She walked towards the strange man's table and took his bottle of whiskey he was nursing and took a sip of it and poured the bottles remains on to her leg and into the man's mouth. Everybody in the room was speechless and in awe that she did that to the man who had isolated himself in the shadows.

After the performance she went the man's table and took his hand and led him to the back where she would give him the time of his life

After the performance she went the man's table and took his hand and led him to the back where she would give him the time of his life. She danced and danced for him for what felt like hours but she didn't care, she would dance for days if he asked her to.

She crawled towards him and straddled his lap and started to his his jaw up to his cheek and made her way towards his crimson painted lips

She crawled towards him and straddled his lap and started to his his jaw up to his cheek and made her way towards his crimson painted lips. "Oh baby." He growled in her ear and kissed her with much force, he picked her up and layed her on the ground he saw something in her eyes for a split second and then kissed her again and again. Their moans, pleas, pants and gasps were music to their own ears, satisfied that they could make each other sound as if they were in complete euphoria, each scratch and bruise was a symbol for something that they had never felt before.

The plane had violently shook and drop to the ground, Sutton fell and and grabbed the closest thing near her which was somebody's thigh.

"Don't worry darling I'll protect you." As woman looked up to see who it was, she wanted to let go and fall to her death, if she could that is. The plane finally stopped rolling and landed by its side. "Ay Dios mio." Sutton had whispered to herself, she had almost forgotten that she was still clinging on the man with the Australian accent until he squeezed her butt.

"I could get used to this, just Me and you but no snake unless it's a kink of yours then maybe." She looked at the man with a disgusted expression and slapped him. Harley let out a giggle.
"Yeah you go girl!" Sutton rolled her eyes and roughly squeezed both his cheeks. "When will you ever learn that you and me will never be together. I have a daughter with the man I love and you'll never be able to get in the way of that."

Digger looked at the woman ass as she strutted away with the python around her body, he turned to Floyd who was self-consciously doing the same as he was, they both looked at eachother and back at her body 'Damn' they both whispered under their breath. Digger then comes to a stops and says to himself.

"Wait did she say daughter? I've always wanted to be with a milf."

She hoped their mission would be over soon. She didn't know how long she could handle being surrounded by a bunch of villains.

Sutton walked beside chato seeming as he was the only one who didn't look at her as if she were some type of meat. As they were silently walking together they heard boomerang and slipknot fighting the soldiers, as slipknot was about to finish climbing up the building his head explodes into chunks. Sutton's snake tentacles itself away from her and towards a piece of the man's head.

"You wanna keep playing the Hollywood squares version of I'll blow your freaking head off."
Rick had yelled out loud to them in anger.

  "Maybe it'll be you next deadshot."

The tall, dark, bald man walked up to Rick and pointed an accusing finger. "You just threatened me, he just threatened me." Sutton had tried to stifle her laughter but no avail, Rick looked at her and said "Or how about you huh? Do you wanna be made an example of?"

Sutton looked at the man. "About me what Rick? I wish you would tap that little screen of yours so you can really see how a little bomb can't kill me."

"Ven mí pequeño lindo

"Ven mí pequeño lindo. We don't want to be around these perverted meanies," she said aloud. As they were all walking together Sutton's snake began to hiss and get into a striking position. The group had walked and then stopped as they saw Rick and the other soldiers walking forward with their guns up.

"Whats going on?" Sutton asked as she meets up with Deadshot, Harley and Captain Boomerang.

"Some weird alien things are out there, but don't worry I'll protect you." Digger smiled at her but soon regretted it as her fist came in contact with his jaw.

"How many times did I hit you in the past couple of hours since we met? Three, right? I would think that you would know by now that I'm not interested take the hint because I really don't want to have to use culebra here on you to get my point clear."

Sutton smiled at him and went to go sit on a car with her snake on her lap. Although she was meant to go on a mission she wouldn't help Rick or anyone for that matter. After a few minutes passed by, the woman was starting to get bored of just sitting on the hood of the car waiting for something to happen so she started to pick at her nails and give her culebra a gentle massage. The sound of a gunshot mixed with growling and yelling caught her attention to what the rest of the group was doing, when she saw what was going on she decided to sit back and enjoy the show of chaos happening right before her very eyes. Captain boomerang's voice boomed out towards her.

"You know princess you could really help out here!"

She smiled and shouted back to him. She was not going to help anyone. Especially him. "But you were going to protect me, you even said so yourself!"

She was having fun with Australian man.