Save by a devil

Crawling upon the restless night of Tokyo, were thousands to millions of glittering buzzing stars of light ads and sighs plague the city streets . The  brilliant and lively pulse were bodies filled street artery .

  This was the first time you ever seen the city life yourself. It had a magnetic pulse lure you,  becoming one with sea of people and lights . You tried soaked it all in as you were trying inhale all new environment as if everything would go away as smelled aroma coffee, vanilla , coconut , but you yet were completely fascination and awe by its incredible beauty.

You secretly escape home to see the city that was quite near .It was your dream to come here. The lights. The city. The people .

  You walked throughout the city to your heart contended all around the city until you felt something sharp near stomach. That was seemingly a dream , vanish .

Your blood became  cold as ice . Then, you stir to gaze to face a group of men were behind you. Your blood temperature drop colder than dry ice, as chills even reach the center of your bones and felt weak on your knees and felt an enormous pressure to run or scream .

"Hey, sweetie, I won't count on doing anything, specially screaming. Let's act like we are on date with group friends . Having fun and you are main course for guess." As one whispered loud enough for you hear as other voices muffled. You throat felt stab with lump tears and entirely of fear. It that moment, your chance of survival were slim. Your only option were to play what they say and nothing else. Hoping for some miracle to occur if there was one .

One of them ,that looked more handsome than rest,wrapped his arm around your shoulder and hold you tight, as he was the one with knife, giving it a move deeper edge. Now making chances to flee slimmer.

You guys seem as if you two guys were a couple and this were just a group of friends with there student clothes  attire and backpack as for you seemingly odd ball of mix . As countless people past by.You looked desperately for help but it was no use,he had you tight against him. As he stroke back of his hand across face .You spot a cop and your heart leap as you were about to ran forward and escape his grasp.

"I don't think so,if you want to live,"he said mocking and still remind of knife is still near your stomach.

You walk unusually stiff as you went.Wishing you were back home,wishing you never went out of your home or ever went to Tokyo.A dream, a fantasy coming true became a cruel reality. You hesitated as they tried to lure to dark alley .

"Move it,bitch and you better not scream,"as he lead you to a dark alley.You felt of cold sweat crawling throughout your skin to look at they stop into corner. This was end , you felt .

You wanted to be save yourself  or wanted to run away but you couldn't because icy cold blade that was so near your bare skin.

Your heart beat loudly and wild and ever so louder and louder with every passing second and step . You saw white van down end of valley.

You were terrified as well as petrified by the multiple thoughts gushing through your head like that could possibly happen,each one was worse than the last.You felt multiple emotions stir with regret.It ached .

"We are going to have fun with this one,"as one grab you inappropriately as he slide his hand underneath your shirt and you flitched to reaction and violently reacted with straight punch him in face as your response.

"You little bitch,"as one them stab you straight in gut and kicked you on floor as hurled down in pain.You gagged and cried in pain, as one them kick you again,increasing the immense pain .

You shivered as looked up as gun pointed straight to face.

'Someone,anyone help me.I don't want to die.I don't want to die,'as you desperately try to fight back but it was completely futile as you try punching them but seem effect give no effect.

" First let me beat up bitch for destroying my fucking face."

Another kick you came back to you,this time making you paralyzed in pain.

"What are you doing?We lost profit.Now she will be more than mere trash,"one of them respond.

"She's to feisty for my clients liking. Let's beat her than fuck her. Than we kill her off,"he replied,as you were crawling on ground.Helplessly bleeding to death, you cried.You close your eyes to surrender.

As you only heard the pounding sound of your heart muffled the sound of everything else.

You only thought,'You were going to die and there was no one to help you.'
You cried softly to yourself.It was the end.

Then suddenly felt blood crawl off your face.You open your eyes to witness you were cover all over in blood.Then you only saw limbs and body parts everywhere.Dismembered and scattered across.You tried to scream but could not hear a utter sound escape your lips.

'It couldn't be!It can't be.It shouldn't be.A GHOUL!!!'

He was tall, slim as well seductive appeals to his perfect pale skin and short of muscular built body.He
eating the eyes right out their sockets as his mouth and lips were bathe in blood.He chew it.

He wore a lose jacket and black tank top and was covered in tattoos.His eyes were now fix on you.As he licked one of last eye ball of his victims and was about to eat it but stop and started sniff.

"Well, no wonder I miss something good around here," as his black sclera , and bloody red iris burn like hot boiling blade of fire as well its blood shot pair of eyes.As it exposed angry red veins.This was a ghoul,no doubt.

You only knew you were done for.You were going to be devoured by him.You just knew it.You shut your eyes.Waiting something to happened.Your heart was pumping fast,like drum,hammered against your chest,it when faster and faster and ever so louder until bang!The sound of his boots slam floor,making your heart jump!Until you slowly went you to look at him.

"Are you scared?"asking mockingly but gently brush your hair, as turn up to look at him.Now crouching towards your level as he kiss your hair,"I now see your large pretty eyes up close.How lovely.Just want to eat you up,"in dark humor.Through he look solemn and could not tell through his expression his thoughts as look curious at you and sniff you,"But I am not hungry and you don't look so tasty now that I look at it."

You were completely baffled but your heart still sank because you were at the mercy of frenzy cannibal.Your just felt cold sweat crawl through skin and electric current of chills race through your spine but the amount of blood lost finally won effect as you pass out.

You were save by hands of devil.Now your life hang through a pendulum.Swinging ever so lower, it could simply snap in a flash and became inside of nothing but in a world of pain.

(Author:Sorry , if it was not as great.I am still practicing to be a good writer.I hope you like it and I will try. to update soon.Like a little experiment to me. Trail and error.Learning from my mistakes.I originally wrote this in qoutev.So it is more refurbish and tinker than original.I will update more frequently if you guys like it but in qoutev will have first updates.I am aldo known as Dragon Neko.They both have same cover and name.So if you want to see newest.I recommend you go to qoutev.Through I am not the greatest.I do make alot if errors and enjoy.Please please let me know how to make it better for you guys.I love to hear stuff from you guys.)