Naughty in Breakfast

After he left,you looked at your clothes it seem to be different from last night

After he left,you looked at your clothes it seem to be different from last night.For a moment you turn pale as ghost and flash dead red.How much did he see while you pass out?

This was so much to handle.Through your clothes were in laces as well as transparent and show your underwear but that too was changed.This guy was malice,and how in the world did he got those clothes?

You were about to leave the room,when he appear in the room again.This time shaking his finger no, as he spoke cheeky,"Don't plan in escaping now.Especially in those clothes.People will get the wrong idea.Besides I might get jealous."

You looked stun,as well as embarrassed.This guy was cunning,too cunning.You signed and looked down.Then you ask,"Can I have new clothes to wear."

He just smiled and tilted his head sideways,looking pure innocent,"Not until you take a shower.Then I will hand you your clothes."

"What?!"You gasp in shock,this guy was more sly then let's on.Then respond angrily,"No," as pouted and cross your arms across your chest.

"Well,that is one good view," he stated out,as looked down to your chest,it surprisingly show too much cleavage but also your position,too look a little too friendly,"Ok I'll jump in."As he jump in the bed and knock you effortlessly on bed,being very exposed.You blushed and close your eyes.

Then shouted,"Fine.I will take a shower,"looking sideways as you pouted, trying to avoid his gaze because you were hugely engulfed with stirring emotions.You had butterflies in your stomach and your heart race frantically.
"Awe,your no fun,"teasing you,as he pulled off.You quickly ran into bathroom.

You desperately took off your clothes and step in to the shower.Then felt a cold breeze and shiver but it didn't matter until you got into shower.You turned it on and let water hit your skin and wound from earlier sting but it didn't matter as you enjoy cold touch of water ran through your body,until something ticklish touch back and you scream.

You turn to see it was him.Smiling slightly devilishly as he replied,"You look good in there.Mind if I join."

You respond quickly,"No way."

He just laughed,"Ok,ok,ok.I see your serious.I wanted to tell you,I just put in your clothes and breakfast will be ready for you?"

You frown and watch him leave.This guy was a master prev.He just knew exactly what to do and you were never prepared for what was to come.It's probably another of those scheme to put in one of those outfits like Play Boy Magazine or those sexy anime magazine girls there.After burning up and leaving the shower to dry up.

You were surprised to see it.It was plain but cute jacket and long black leggings and black spike boots that were no higher than your ankle.

You went out and saw him waiting there with an apron on .He clap his hands and smiled sweetly as he hold your hand to guide you the way.Then you sniff something delicious,your mouth was watery.

You sat on small elegant black chair and nice square table.As there laid two eggs and three sausages in plate.You remembered of he perverted reference from earlier.You first turned red but eat anyway.

"So,how are you liking your sausage?"

You almost choke as you turn beet red.Then growled and murmured to yourself,"You prev."

"Well, I am not the prev, if you like it."

You dart a sharp glare at him,"I do not,"turning still red but were burning up inside, you thought you would melt from embarrassment.Your heart was beating like crazy like butterfly,as you felt something funny in your stomach.Your ears were still burning hot red.

"Why are acting all excited then?"as he laugh in amusement.

"What are you talking about?I just embarrassed,"as still continued eating.You got to admit it was good.

"You like sausage," he keep mocking you but you still eat but still embarrassed as ears were still rosy pink.The he presumed,"I wonder how like those things.I think you are tastier."As he lean his over to lick your face,it was slow and ticklish as ran across your cheek,making you squeak,it felt gross yet felt surprisingly good at same time,like an electric shock running through your body.It kinda terrified,was he really going to eat you?

You closed your eyes.Sort of trembling,knowing he was a ghoul.How could you forget?He could simply let you go and let you live.

"Don't worry,I won't hurt you unless you look at another"in a serious tone,it made you blood coil, as open your eyes to look at him directly in those those haunting yet beautiful eyes.As he could read your thoughts,as he came closer and closer until he chuckled and burst off laughing,"Wow, you take everything seriously."

"Uhm.Yeah,"you said meekly.Hunching back and felt a little intimated.It kind of remind you of last night.That flask back strike back, but can ghouls' be kind.They do eat humans and were not off list of the food chain.

"As well as real prevy.Must be number one,"he remarked.

This made you blushed as well as get mad as you replied back,"I do not!"

"Oh sure you not.It's just consequence,when ever I say ,'You like sucking on that lollipop,'"making you mad and embarrassed.You didn't knew what to do but then again the small slight pain reminded of last night.

You toy with your thumps and thought why did he brother to save you.You blushed because you didn't want to thank this big prev but you signed,"Thank you."

It caught him off guard, as he looked at you in awe.

"For last night there,"you looked down as sad it and turn red but continued,"and food too.It was really delicious,"then you started to tear up as wild flood tears race down your cheeks,"I am sorry.I am sorry,I don't know why I am crying."You look at your hands and try wiping your tears but it was in vain,without realizing it.He hug you.

His arms were wrap around your shoulders and held your head against his chest.It felt warm,kind and loving.You hesitated as you ask him,"Can I hug you?"

He felt his head nod and you softly and gently wrapped your arms around him and started to try harder.

He started to pet your head and stroke your hair.He repeated said,"It's alright.It's alright.I am here.I swear I will protect you,sweet heart.Even if I have to kill them."

Your heart sank in joy and sadness.Then stop to ask him,your voice cracked,"What is your name?"
"It's Uta."He replied,still holding in his arms and petting your hair.

"Mines _______,"as you thought Uta was not a bad guy or ghoul after all.
(Author: I am sorry for not updating here.I am usually updating in qoutev.Which I am 11 chapters ahead but I consider this my refine vision because I take my time editing.In which in my other, I just write when I have the free time.It is not because I am lazy.I try to slide to make into a hobby.Having fun and explore. Writing isn't my biggest strength but trying can achieve tons of stuff.
As well as learning for your mistakes.I hop you enjoy it and thank you so much for reading.)