Waking up with a Devil

Without knowing what actually was going on,you subconsciously woke up to stretch but felt something soft and squishy but muscular

Without knowing what actually was going on,you subconsciously woke up to stretch but felt something soft and squishy but muscular.You also felt something warm wrapped around you,it became tighter and soft against your cheek and then when you open your eyes,they became wide from shock because his entire body was cleverly lock his body in place, holding you.Somehow you felt completely nervous.You never slept near a guy or much less hold you in his bed.

You tried squirming out by going up and down to get free from his hold,but it felt worse and worse the more you struggled to get out from the only two possible direction, despite wound that hurt nagging at you,you were desperate, the more you felt his body against yours but in the most inappropriate way,making you feel hard and feel something underneath. That you didn't want to feel but it felt worse every second you struggled to get out,the more compress it was underneath a male secret weapon until you stop.You finally had enough,why were the one that felt prevy? You blush madly red by the thought.

Then you felt something wet and slimy, yet ticklish touch your face, giving wild electric wave.Your face was both horrified and embarrassed as you felt.You shriek and tried to jump,"Eek!"

"Awe, and I was getting work up," said ghoul sort of sarcastic as he smile.Thrust you up,to point your neck and breast were exposed to him,he mocking spoke,"Should we continue,"he wink and smile devilishly,"I will show you how it is actually done .I can be a real fine teacher if let me."As he started to kiss your neck.

"N-No way!"you respond,trying to push him away.

"Man,you are a real prev, how cute,"as he smiled to himself and chuckled.It was so much you cover your face in embarrassment.

You protested,"I am not."You felt your ears turning hot red.

Then he creep up next to your ear,"Do want to get a sausage?Or lollipop?"

You sharply respond,"NO!"You felt like the inside of you would scream and die of embarrassment.You felt him chuckling, against your body,which didn't help the situation.Mostly in position you were set.

He finally let go for your surprise and slides off,"I will go get you some breakfast.Your hunger aren't you?"

"No,"you lied but your stomach said in the contrary.

He look at you with those ghoulish eyes, in a soft tone and chuckled away as he left.It was going to be along day.