Where are we now?

Author Chan here,

We got two routes A) and B). Reach one will be different and I hope you enjoy and thank you so much for reading. Feel free to talk to me if have any questions . Officially back and ready to roll.

A) route

The smell of coffee shop sank into clothes as inhale peaceful scenery . As you felt like every bone of body ached . Temporary from waiting anxiously to be in actually Uta's life. Knowing more superficial surface of him that was willing to. To be able break through crystal superficial wall.

You no longer wanted to be an outsider of his life. He was the only one who wanted to protect. You as well wanted to be strong.

Then suddenly you glance at window and saw Itori. Her red hair waving in the air like banner as her gaze was hook to you. The only thing blocking you was chairs and fragile crystal clear glass door.

Touka move in front of you as she step in. As bell was only sound of the drop dead silence. Her first expression of Itori for rather furious express transcend to agonizing express .

As her eyes boiled in tears as screamed "You idiot, you better protect Uta or else I will never forgive you nor myself from letting you if something happens to him! So you better not do something stupid! For his sake. "

As her eyes avoid yours.

Touka just flick your forehead.

As you winced back, "Ouch!What was that for?"

"Because she has point. She has been with Uta the most along with Yomo. It is normal she would be overprotective. "

You lower your head as spoke softly, " Well, I guess I don't know much about Uta and you do. I might be only stranger and useless to make matters worse but I want to be with Uta b- but... " as tears started escaping from eyes uncontrollably, "... honestly I can protect in this fragile human form without shattering, yet I want to protect him. Even if I am useless and I don't blame you because I don't want to lose him. He isn't only one who wants to protect something precious. "

Her eyes started your avoid as she spoke softly, " But couldn't protect your parents. "

"W -what?" your voice cracked as your body began to shake unable to control yourself. As lips began to quiver as try form words together as heart began to chip with every millisecond the went pass by could only form a single word, As looked at her rather remorseful expression. " How? "

" They got to them."As she began to hug herself tightly.

"Who?! Just tell me! " As your thoughts submerged in water of guilt.

"I don't think it is safe for you to know since you know too much. "

"I don't care about that anymore. I want to know who and why, even if it kills me to know. "

Then suddenly something warm wrapped around your entire body and felt like it was crushing you.

"It is OK to cry . I am here and I am so sorry _____."As familiar soft soothing voice soon cracked into tears.

But within few seconds, you punched him, "You idiot, you should not do anything alone. " As try to bare pain of fist pulsing through pain of hard collusion to his skin.

First time look angry, " I won't want you to get hurt. Even if had to hate me inorder to keep you safe, " as he held your rest feeling as if wrest would break you didn't budge.

You shake your hand, "I don't want to hate you because I love you ."

Uta voice rise as grip became tighter, " Then hate me because at least you would live when I am dead. "

You slapped him with free hand that you believe was not humanly possible leave a red mark on Uta's perfectly pale skin with angry red color screamed through his silky skin as yelled ," I already lost my parents and I am not losing you either . Uta you idiot."At first, Uta let go of your hand to press his hand to cheek as he looked extremely annoyed but smiled but it wasn't over yet as pull him into your lips. As you continue your rampage, " And because I love you ."

As briefly smiled.

As Touka clapped, " I wonder why that doesn't work for me for Kaneki. "

Uta ignored Touka; as he curl down to mumbled into your ear, " Sometimes I want to eat you, you that? "

As giggled to his warm ticklish breathe that only excited as you. As lean over to only be inches away from his lips as peer into his gaze with rather particular mixture of innocence and mischief as spoke," Well, you are pretty tasty yourself. You haven't thought I wanted bite out of you."

Uta only cough smiled and chuckled, trying to hide his scarlet red cheeks with back of his hand as he laugh, " Dammit, I should of saw this coming."

As you held back of his hand with your own two hands as you bite his cheek.

As stuck out your tongue, " Revenge with love. "

As his grin begins to brighten with quite alluring jester ," I like this game playing at I guess we can level up bite higher for more fun experience. I might send to moon with some of my sweet awesome special attack. Since you want to taste me. "

At that moment you were speechless and shield your face as claps your hands together.

As gaze went slowly to his, with rather serious express as try break down.

"How did it happen there? And why don't tell me you idiot. I lost them and I don't want to lose you because me. I want to live for me, not die for me. So, please tell me. Please don't hide from me anymore because I don't want you to disappear. And I don't want good byes. I want accept fully . Even if you were a demon. It would not change the fact that still love you because most before crime you ever did for me is steal my heart. "

As tear flow across your face as Uta kiss your forehead and whispered, " I am sorry for letting you out ."

B) route

The time ticked like musical box as froze dead for hours that seem like decades as discovered their death. Until it hit time

But that was not the thing that hurt the most but distrust Uta had. He didn't even dare tell you about their death.

He not only did , but he continued hide himself.

You tired to convince yourself that you had to do it because you had to know the truth. Even if it has to risk your life. Even if person who you were falling for had to turn against you. You need to know what was going on.

The city night remind you of time you meet him and the times he saved you as watch festive city lights look like an ocean of colorful stars of Tokyo .

Now it was time you wanted who he was or who were people behind this.

Even if it killed you.

You followed Itori but she wasn't her normal stable self.

"You are lucky Uta protects you because you don't want to know his true demons. "As her words seem to have shaken .

" If it is save Uta. "

As she toss her hair to look at you, " We are lucky he is not here or else this would been difficult. Are you sure you want to do this."

"Yes," as you inhale in the air to catch your breath.

As walk into sea people as seem several people stick out as sore thumb.

Maybe you could actually be able to save him from yourself. Just being fragile human , you can make difference.

At least so Uta does not hide himself anymore from you. If you can be stronger.

As you enter the black car. You asked in rather monotone voice , "Who were the ones that kill them?"

As both sat in silence to hear the name of those who killed them. As lights of cars pass by in silence as you both awaited in the dark.