Sweet to Bitter

After returning to his place.You heart thumping by the very second, loud and set on fire.You weren't here to visit his place.You were now officially living in his place.

Part of you felt like your decision melted away and along with your courage of reason, you just wanted to flee the scene.You were living with a full grown male?What do expect? A nibble or bite from a ghoul.

Now as you tried to believe that you where actually living with a perverted freak, male named Uta.What could possibly happened? Many.

•●○●•○●•○●Third person Pov .○.•○.●.•○.●•●○.○●•.•●.●○.○●•.○.○●•.

"I won't stop you then," he turn away,"I just hope you know what you are doing."Then disappear in darkness.

●.•○.●.○.●•.○.●•.●•○.●▪.○.○Ended Third point of view ○●.●•.○.●•.○•.

Swarming inside the apartment.Your mind plunged in. We're you
going live with him? Actually going to live his home? Part of you was going haywire, as for the other tried to convince yourself, you can't turn back. Through you thought of million ways Uta can possibly do, and none were as comfortable. You hardly knew who he was.

Without realizing it, as your mind tried to focus on what was going on but couldn't quite grasp it all. Your mind was paralyzed of the thought several  possibilities that seem infinite at that moment in time.You were fearing for worst,  as your heart felt cold.Was he toying with you?Or plain pity or worse? Everything seem so perfect. Like a fantasy come true, yet it was frightening because it seem so irrelevant,  that could simply shatter.Was this the right choice or terrible mistake?You kept walking  but you mind kept fighting back.

Then, suddenly, without warning,  as your mind tried to battle with reason, Uta scoop off your feet and were held you in bridal style. In which bamboozled you.Your felt like your heart were about to explode to as felt his skin against yours under all the layers of clothing. Your face inches away from yours, you felt his warmth and yours against your cheeks. Your  heart staggered as distant deminish , you heart left heavier and heavier as if it been squeezed .You could taste his breath on your tongue but blush madly and tried to push yourself away.

'You had to keep yourself together ',you thought.

Why can't you control yourself. Was it his very presence?Why do feel so fire up?He is a stranger but why does it hurt like crazy as you close your eyes.Clutching your hand to chest and curled yourself into a ball in his arms.

Uta remark, trying to shake unease to bit of fun,"So are ready to go wild in bed?"

You shriek ,"No!"but Uta chuckled in relief .

Uta hug you tighter,"Damn, you are cute.Besides are you scared ?" As held you closer to his face until you felt his hot skin near your cheek.

You look down,"Maybe,"as look away from him, as you continued, " Is that true you want to marry me?You hardly know me. It can all be a mere mirage."They thought stab knife to mind.You could not help yourself.You wanted to know if was true or cruel joke.

He look into your eyes,his voice was serious,"That would be tragic,"as he touch your face and made you look at him into his eyes," But that you don't know.Just being with you is like dancing near a fire. I think I am falling for you and I feel lonely without you. A desert needs it rain as well as its sun."

Your heart skip and went frantically.You mind froze, you could not believe it and same time you did .Then ice barrier broke and thoughts cascade inside your mind until it stop as you felt his lips and on yours, it was warm and sweet.As if it he wanted to say,' Everything is alright.'