Blissful Morning

Then suddenly you felt something ticklish against your nose, something fuzzy and furry as swift back and forth as you wince in annoyance and decided to pounce at it.As you open your eyes, you realized you were over Uta, who was both stun and amused at your reaction as you made a cat sound.

Then you retract yourself quickly as you said,"I AM SORRY!"sounding a bit frightened as you said it.You tried to slide away but caught your arm.

He just chuckled and crawled to your side like a huge cat as sniff neck, his lips tantalizing your skin. As you shivered and close your eyes. Then, suddenly you felt his fingers held chin and felt impact of not one by several kisses, his hand sliding behind fabric of tender skin as his fingers started to work on seductive canvas of flesh and bone , in your response, jump back and fell off the bed as you did.

"Ouch!That hurts." You said, as your back was against the floor and legs pointed to ceiling.

Uta looked at you, as he started to play with your feet, as he held your toes and wiggled them,"I thought you would get use to it by now." As he started to suck on your and liked your feet as he started your skin. It was wet and pinkish of his harsh bites and teasing your fragile human skin.

"I was just shock and Uta stop that," you laughed, " It-t feels w-wierd," Trying to hide the fact you were embarrassed as he looked at you for a long time with his a luring dark eyes peering into you, as he started to now, not go for foot but softer and more tender part, as he nibbled his way to leg towards your thigh, as you started to stagger and wane from your courage as burst out,"Ok, ok.I am not use to having a b-b-boiaaAa eek!"As you turn red as cranberry. You were not going to let him, get his way.

"A boyfriend. You are so adorable, I am first and , I am glad I am your only one because I would want anyone else have a taste of you, " as he rose off from his bed and scoop you up and drop in his bed. His body over you. In your response blushed . Then you gently trace arms and his neck of his many tattoos.

"Uta-chan,what does that tattoo say," as you trace your finger on his neck, for the first time you made Uta blush and smile. As his lips began to shiver, his eyes darken but shake his head.

As he grinned sweetly to you ,"It means,' I neither with you or without you.'It is latin.But now if I were to choice now .I would choice be with you."

You cheeks turn red,but pound of your heart wanted to hear it,"Why?"

He flash a big smile, and deepen pressure of your against his, as he kiss you, once and twice again until he finally spoke,"You know why because ever day I feel really complete with you. "

You look down bit, thinking about the same, as you set your head to on his chest,"I do too," as you snuggled into his arms. As your heart began to be stotic. It was began to spark in fury as emotions began to swirled inside like wild tornado egnite by blazing fire that was scorching within.

For the first time, you felt same with him. It is as if he was opening door that he could only open , and then only plunge it with happiness. As he started to tickle you by sides and giggle and kiss your neck. Through he was not willing to go off of you.

"Man, you are really started to eat my heart.Are you sure you are not 'cupid?'"

"No -OOH!"As you laughed.

"Because you already got mine," as looked at him, slowly as he said it, gave long, gentle compression of lips, entwined together , trying linger the on moment as your collide to sweet universal pull that involve around him as he touch you .As your heart melt to the very core.

So this is first official morning waking up with him. Through, you felt a little big fella you quiet familiaze from first time you met . You didn't want to go but having to fell males happy joy stick isn't the most romantic thing unless natural events were to occur . You were not prepared .

Then you tilt your head to look at clock and frowned bit but smile because now your permanent his and he knew it .

He moan and his hot breath touch nip of your neck . As every word strike your neck," Do you have to go? I really want to fuck right now," as he started to tug your shirt to show your bare shoulder and kiss it and slide his tongue on your skin.

Then you push him, he was stun as much as you were, then started to tear up but smiled, " I love but I don't think I am ready for that."

He frowned but then smiled and kiss your forehead, " Of course. You are my angel. Until that day, heaven won't have you but me as we become bind in body and soul."As he kiss you once more.

Through day has raise and time was slipping bye as you got ready.

As well as intoxicated.

[Author : Hope you enjoyed it, don't forget to vote, and if you like comment! It really means a lot. Thank you so much for 130 votes! I gotten so far and comments too. Some are just hilarious . I really appreciate it. All the support. You guys are beast! Thank you all for reading. ]