Let's play daddy(Revise)

[Sorry,  it has been awhile since I last updated. I don't know if I have same magic touch ^◇< but let's see what I can do. Can't make any promises.  Sorry for long as update. Life happened. ]

You felt sluggish,  rather exhausted and protested as sun creep to your face, then you feeling the itching urge behind your mind wanted his  full attention , you didn't care if had to work today.

You felt welcoming soft presences of his.

He whispered your name in your ear softly like soft ticklish breeze as insides felt electric shock of his warm breath, "_____."

You felt his hand stroke your face as struggle not to smile . Trying not to crack in his careless soft touches until you heard a soft giggle espace his voice.

This time his breath as less than inch away stroke earlobe with his lips as you left his direct breath of his voice in your eardrum, in soft smooth silky voice as he said," Time to get up, love? Or want to play a really fun game with me that won't make you walk for days?  It would be a great excuse not going to work today as we play our little game."

You shrieked, and stood up," Ok, ok fine. You are so mean, Uta. You don't play fair ."

As you converted  your lips into pout as glared at him but quickly felt the peck of his lips into yours. As he cupped your face and rubbed his nose against yours ," Who said life was fair? I am just playing by the rules."

This man in front of you must be the son of Loki , probably because hypnotizing the sexy hot graze. As he lift your chin to only look into this nightly dark eyes that held thousand mysteries. Sometimes you wondered what more to him.  You loved his crazy and wild side that was yet so tender and heart warming. His world was more colorful than the you had.

"Why can't  Uta-chan go with me?" As tug his shirt and placed your check on is muscular lean chest to look in his eyes as he blushed for first time and couldn't help but giggle.

"I - I can't,  you naughty girl. I have work too."As he flick your forehead as your flitch. Disappointed in Uta response.

You toss yourself on bed as bed shake violently ,"You signed,  I do wanna go . Especially from that meanie called Nishiki ," you tried impersonating Nishiki as put Uta's sunglasses on and began impersonating him," What drag?Why did Yoshimura agreed to put human here," as perfectly imitate Nishiki snickering .

As Uta laughed and wrap his arms around your waist and nest his face in your stomach as spoke," Damn it, why are so damn adorable? But you shouldn't be talking about your coworkers like that. Daddy has teach you some matters."

You rub , your eye and pouted and frowned,"You are not my daddy . But -but  it is boring their , I want Uta be with me. It is so boring ."

He pinch your noise and you wince ,"Nope, _____, has to be a good girl."

You mumbled to yourself, "Like I wanna."

"What a shame? I was planning to do something , " he look away, acting as he was disappointed. 

Trying to act not interested, played with his sock, trying to dind shape his toes," Like what?"

"Not telling. "He smirked as he stroke your face with back side of his hand as push away stranded hairs from your face.

You felt more annoyed then ever. You were going to throw your thump card ," Daddy thinks I am bad girl? Nya." As tried copying the say Uta did earlier now to him . Unlike him , you could not help but blush as looked into his eyes as you strike for his earlobe.  Your body facing his, as he sat on bed and you were on his lap.