Home

(Song:Shatter me)

(Song:Shatter me)

'Oh crap!' You thought as realization hit you .You left your phone at home,then not only that!Your parents were going to kill you if they found out.

Well ,your parents were overprotective and possessive of you . In which your relationship between you guys wasn't healthy.You weren't allowed to go outside with permission,even if it was less than block away.They would always call you for every half hour or less.They would ask typical questions like: 'Where you are at?''Who are you with?'Plus they give you a time limit until they get you.

If you ever dare disobey,your mother had nastiest temper and very terrifying voice that made you trembled as she screamed on top her lungs for hours at you.

There was one time you decided you had enough and wanted time alone with your self but then felt a tight hold of your hair being snatch,almost yanking your scalp right off as tug forward and turned to look at her horrified.You couldn't escape, even if you wanted to.So you took in all insults until you were numb.As you nodded and pretend to understand.It wouldn't help but it was fastest and easiest way out.

They took over your life as if you were already an doll with puppet strings. You were already an adult but without wings. As they plucked them away. Even your smile. Life was good as grey.For first time, you ever expressed your emotions and felt real freedom from your action.

Through the wave of guilty came in like tsunami, flooring in, tearing down the small like paradise you found.

You looked at Uta and then to the floor.You thought for a moment,' If I stay here any longer.My parents might call the police and plus try to find a search party after you.Even though you are an adult.They would persist and probably hire a private agent.'You couldn't do that to him.

You started to leak cold sweat off your forehead.You really wanted to stay here longer but it could not be .You were chain to invisible leash.It didn't matter how much you complained or hungrily search for freedom.One thing for sure,you been taught well was loyalty.

It was your greatest admirable trait but also your most biggest weakness.You had to tell him.You just had to , for his sake.As well as your own.

------------Uta's Pov-------------------------------
He watched you, play with your shirt and put your head down,as you fold your arms together between your self making sort of heart shape as he smirk.It made a great view for angle he was at, he peered into the shape of your chest mold perfect to him, being extremely pleased.He was attempted to glop them but he restrain himself,enjoying the view.

"Uta-kun,"You say it in childish cheekiest way,as her face turned red.This was getting so damn adorable for him.

He could not bare but to tease in this very moment,"Oh,are you trying to light me up in bed?You naughty girl.No worries, I am great teacher in that."