Recovery with a Spark

You left something warm and soft wrapped your.As response try to snuggle in deeper to receive greedily its warmth as slept.Then you felt something stroke your face and chanted your name like a sweet melody.How long was it?Are you forgetting something? Something vital.You didn't know. You did feel a sharp nag of pain on your neck.You wince but still did not want to wake.Then again, something felt like it to wake up.

As you sluggishly open your eyes to see Uta.It was odd.You saw something transparent liquid run from eyes as fell to face and embraced in hid arms and kiss you in forehead gently.

Then whispered softly on your ear,"_____,thank goodness your alive," then everything started to run back to you.Uta.Ghouls.Invasion.Blood and that bite from earlier bash into skull, in short phrases. Then remembered Uta being attacked several times in stomach.

You first left up his shirt to see any possible visible scars,the trace your fingers to his abs and chest,to your surprised he was very muscular and lean, despite his loose clothes and outfit. It never reveal the males real body structure.Then bounced back, as realize it was first time you actually seen a man's body. He blushed but then chuckled,"Wow, _____, let's do it when it's more private and we can lots of fun doing it.I am totally in for it with a bang, hot and fire up."

You turned totally red and snap,"That's not the point.I thought you were seriously hurt.Thoses injury, it could of been--," you cut yourself off and cried.Then hug him tightly as if he were to disappear from your hands if you didn't.

Uta just gentle hug you and kiss your ear which made you blushed because of the ticklish sensation,as he said it to your ear,"I disagree. I thought you were going to die at that time."Then started to hug tightly in his arms and press your eye tenderly as lead back to look at you.

Touka bargin in the room,"It's check up time.Uta, out the room,"she order him. Ruining the moment.Uta stood up.Looking pretty annoyed as he looked at her,"Alright, but are sure I can't stay?"He started to make that charming devilish smile.In your response blush.

Touka punch him and yelled,"No!This is a girl emergency and you are not allowed. "

You tried to get up but the jolt of pain of your neck sting.Through you frowned and looked annoyed.

Uta smirk and puff his lips as he spoke ,"Can I have a peek?"acting innocent but Touka wasn't going to have it and kick him out and slam the door embarrassed.

Touka muttered to herself, "Really,how much of prev can he be?"She walk up to you with a wet rag,"​​​​​​Besides let see that aweful bite you got there.You are lucky to be alive for the most part."She stated out, pointing her index in air and fist to hip, as sat down next you.Scolding you but smile sweetly, "But I am glad your alive."

Touka also had new pair of clothes for you to wear.You stare at them.It was a frilly shirt skirt with a dark ribbon lace drawn throughout the v neck with long sleeve sweater , marine blue.You started to undo yourself as Uta went in.Seeing you only with under wears as you began to shriek.

Uta managed to say,"Nice.Look hot,____."

"Looks hotter when my fist is on your face, prev,"send him flying out room.The door was sort busted from side but she managed to lock it.

You look down, fully embarrassed but then you remember the day he rescued you.There was no doubt, he saw you naked and probably much more.You were turning completely red by the thought.You felt as if could die from embarrassment.

Touka turned and saw the huge not fully healed wound on side of stomach besides the angry budging red wound on neck, heavily over in bandages,"Did they got you there too?I sworn it was only bite you.Damn it ,Itori.She can take things too far.What was Uta thinking?"

You look down, and softly replied,"Not really,it wasn't from Itori."Not knowing who Itori is but betting her name was the person from last night.

"Uta,"she gasp in horror.Her eyes wided.

You shake your head," He was the one that save me instead.I was going to be kidnapped or worse killed back there.If it weren't for Uta."You blushed sheepishly.

"Really?!No way.That means!"she gasp,"No wonder, he must of saw you naked once didn't he. That sly dog.Did he ever took advantage of you?How was it being with him?"

You mind was swarm as she shake you violently but then came to recollect everything as your face began to fry ,"It was nothing like that."

Then Touka blushed as she whispered,"So you guys never did 'The Thing,'" her face turn bursting red.

You laughed as your cheeks burn,"No way,"through you pouted," through he hints those type stuff.Which makes you crazy"

Touka scream in soft whispered," No kidding, he is damn hot through !"

For the first time you laughed,"Just because he is hot doesn't mean you have do 'it.'"

Touka frown and puff her face,"Your damn lucky.I have no such luck."

You look baffled,"What are you talking about ?"

She turn a burning hot shade of red as she spoke,"Nothing .He just an idiot.He is not that cute.He doesn't even know who tame his own eye.Through I wish he could man up like Uta and finally notice me."

You turned red and image another Uta with horns as the taking world like prevs. You replied,"Well, no.You don't want that."

Touka then sighed, trying to hide her embarrassment,"Yeah.Let's get ready to change."As hand you your clothes.

You nodded,"So what happened to her?The red hair girl."

Touka sighed,"She is alive, that is ghoul who bite you, Itori.It's not that easy to kill a ghoul for the most part.Some are more resistant than others.I am not surprised she is alive but she wouldn't dare attack under my boss watch or mine either." As she crush the arm rest of bed.

Which made you shiver but ignore it."Oh," you said.You finally got dressed.

Uta knocked on the door,"Are you guys done.I been trying to be good.You can't take my ______ forever."

"Damn it Uta, you can be a pain and you are going to pay for that,"as she open the door.

Touka stare at scene awkwardly.As Uta ignored her, and went to you.He lift of your feet,then snuggle his nose into yours, making Eskimo kisses.You could not help but giggled as it tickled.

Uta then replied,"So when do you want us to get married?"

You face flash red and covered your face.He tried peering into your face, to look straight into your eyes,"I don't know."As your heart hammered against your chest.

Then, suddenly,Uta swing you around, making your heart fluttered even faster and beat wildly as he finally went to a stop to say,"How about Halloween?"

You act as if you thinking about it but part of you were over excited to see how an actual wedding would be like on Halloween,"Sure why not."

Touka with her mouth wide open,"You didn't told me you were getting married."

You sheepishly meekly said softly,"Sorry," like a hiss, feeling a bit guilty.

Uta pouted childishly,"Oh, she just a bit shy.She doesn't want the earth to shake before the honeymoon.That would not be bad.We can have all fun here and now and still make it shake even harder after our wedding day.I won't change my mind about her."

Man, sometimes you wish Uta wasn't so prevy because he never failed to make you feel like you wanted to disappear from the face of the earth .Sometimes you wonder if he really meant some of the stuff he said.

You looked out the window curtain and saw dust approaching and night tucked itself away, with its cloak as day came in haste . It was a time of a beginning and new start.As you gaze straight to luminous orb, poke out its flaming hot rays touch the earth again.

(Author:Sorry, I busy at work and plus on top of that sick.Not best combo.I hope you guys enjoyed it.Sorry for delay.Please vote and comment.I am not a great writer but I always try to be better and have fun doing it because practice makes perfect. )