Winter Dream

A misty pale grey sky plagued the city, as it hover over the city very threatening as stalk the busy city . Now, snow started to fall.Your scarf started to react by wisp against wind , as well hissing and whipped  violently air. Standing out proud and free as your weak fragile fingers started to began to be numb from cold.

Your teacher had you and little classmates in rows. You couldn't wait to go inside and cuddle yourself warmth inside classroom. Where you came smell the aroma of firewood burning in small old fashion strove.You looked at dancing flames and hoped that winter could end soon.

The young teacher started muttered under her breath as she counted the little bodies ,"eighteen, nineteen , twenty or where is Hashi."Her face looked horrified as she ran to fine him. Little did she know, it was going to be her biggest mistake as went.

As she ran, you started to feel incredible force to tug away your red scarf from strong grip but could not compare the great all mighty wind. A thrieve , trickster and roughless killer by storm . Now chose role of thrieve .In which , you chase after it . The wind took it higher and higher, past the gate as dance high in sky as ran.

No one noticed you left as you followed your red scarf. Dancing against  wind as it flew.Your feet sank into the snow but drag your self through . Ignoring the wet snow , it melt against your skin and that freeze against your fragile skin .You were already in city and away from protection of school and now in mercy of streets. It was surprisingly dark for bright day as skyscrapers tower over you. You were desperate in getting your mom's scarf back, no matter what. You just had to, because you hated that she would  scolding  at you for a hour and hours of great grudge that would plunged you in. It was lonely there as well as empty. You didn't want to go back facing their wraith as this very moment they were in a economic crisis. It was really bad to get home, losing that scarf your mom gave you.You just had to find it.

 You looked everywhere frantically as you ran. Until you finally saw your scarf, but it was held by odd stranger. You froze, tried to walk back. As he stood there in mobiles as sniff your scarf .You were hoping he that didn't notice you, as you were about to run and flee scene but it was too late, his eyes turn to you. Through you already running away but the useless as snow started to devour and sink your feets.

 You scream from horror you discovery . You knew that there were these evil monsters that enjoy eating humans , for a very young age, you knew who it was because you saw his eyes were .They always told you never to go outside alone .Especially if it was in a dark alley.You tried to run away.

"What is wrong little girl?Lost your lovely little scarf," as you heard his voice trail behind you, as you heard his chuckles echo from alley.

You heart became louder, and louder and, louder until you could not hear an utter sound but hammering sound of heart beat.You felt chest was fill in cold and freezing chills that shake you to core. You stumble and fell several times. Then noticed something red lash and puncture the wall as it miss you by inches. You had to run. Despite circumstances.

You screamed for help as cried, " Someone help me, please.Mamá! Papá! Help.Teacher, I am sorry, _____, will be a good girl. I don't want to be eaten,"As you cried in fear.You were about to leave alley, as that strange man appear right infront of you. This was first time facing a ghoul.

Also , this remind you why to never be near a dark alley.He finally held you by wrist , then twisted as he  smile, hearing the lovely sound of its prey screams," You smell exquisitely  apatizing   .May I take a bite, my dear lady? I will promise it be swift quick simple  death, for dish must not move. It would be degrading ."As his mouth as about to open.

Then suddenly,  a boy shove something in his mouth before he could lean down to bite your tender soft skin ,"Eat this, you old fart."

He gagged and ran away from fowl taste in his mouth that taste like acid to him.