Uta

He was in the bar

He was in the bar.His mind still haunted by you.As he drank a swell of red dark liquid.His thoughts were plague about your scent, your touch and present was absent as if it were deserted. Empty and dry, needing the rain.

Itori looking a bit curious as ever as lean closer, trying to nudge free Uta's heavy trance,"You reek something sweet U-chan,"she clapped her hands and smile,"Who was this pity little soul this time?Smells so delicious. " As her ghoul eyes manifested with twisted, cruel smile as she said it.She brush her lips and blushed by thought of devouring your flesh and delicious the blood that pluses throughout your vains.

Uta looking a bit annoyed then usual.Replied drily,"Met,not ate."

She knocked over a glass and spilled on floor as she shriek,"WHAT?!The U-chan I know would eat any mere human that deliciously thrilling or to auction, she could been a pretty penny .Especially if they sweet as the one you meet.Through you do deal with clients that are humans. It is hard to tame are nature U-chan, mostly from them,"she stared at him in great malice as she grin.

Uta signed,"Nothing that surprising or out of ordinary."

Itori then folded her arms and tilted her head side ways and decided to changed the subject that might boost Uta's spirit up,"Hey,U-chan,there is some real good cannibalism going down.You going to love it and plus,"she lick her lips and touch her lips,"I fill up some goods in Helter Skelter Bar here,"then shriek in excitement ,"I can't wait!It's going to be fun.Hey Ren-chan.Are you going?"

"I'll pass," both Uta and Yomo said in same time.

She screamed in shock as she clamped her hands against her cheeks,"What?!"her face horrified,"I expected Ren-chan to refuse but U-chan.What is going on?!Fess up.What happened last night?It is like U-chan I know,"she tug his arm as he knew she was right but refused to speak,"did you met?Tell me!"Itori can be irresistibly annoying when she wanted to drag out information so badly .

Uta sighed,"Human,she was going to be kidnapped."It's not like he had any choice,she would chase him down until she achieve what she wanted in any price.

Itori persisted,"How is she like?Does that why you smell like that?I know it's a bit faded but she does sound delicious.I can't wait to have a bite of her soft skin,"as mumbled away, licking her lips as she thought of devouring you .Uta look pissed.It was unusual for himself to lose his temper .The anger shook him to the very core , which response burn him in the inside like fanning wave of fire .As if real monster crawl outside of him .Deeper than and darker than ghoul within him.He is only thought was to kill.Kill.KILL. Until she was nothing but a bloody pulp, seeing her lifeless body and blood in his hands.He secretly smirk to himself. Engulf by pure rage, as he crack the glass in his bare hands.He finally actually look at her.

"Don't try to find her or I will kill you,"he warned her in dark deep voice.

Itori, foolishly release her kagune, challenge Uta,"What if I don't?"Mockingly.

Drip.Drip,drip.It all happened without warning,sudden her stomach,making a large hole in middle of  his abdomen .Blood cascade down to the floor.Then realized who was the cause of this, Uta,own savage nature revealed itself,in the most demonic way as he spoke in a acid tongue as he threatened her,"Then I will kill you, bitch."

Yomo hurled himself to Uta to stop him for actually devouring her , as he pin him down, dropping on her knees Itori to floor fell to her stomach as her hands try to stop the bleeding herself to death.As she moan in immense pain.

She struggled to say,"You bastard," as her face was nearly on floor unable to move because of the paralysis of pain kick in. Making every movement painful as she squirm like worm she was in Uta's eyes.

Through Uta was in a heat of rage.He wanted to rip out her spinal cord by grabbing her head and bend it back.He aproached her in deadly cat walk stance as he was going for kill.As he thought," How dare she mock me?!' Her own leader.No one defies him. Not even his so called friends.

He was going to smash her skull open and devour her whole but damn Yomo wasn't going let it happened without a fight.As the both brawl out.Yomo jump in.

Yomo land an upper punch but Uta shiftly dodge it and ran past is arm and put him in gut with full force,making him vomit blood and hurl him to the floor.Then stomp on him several times until he heard is back snap underneath  his foot as he twisted his foot to hear him scream .

Then stop,glaring them in full hatred,snare,"Next time you are dead."Trying to give little respect to their friendship. Something there ended. Now he didn't seem them as friends but threat to what he considered precious to him.

They both look at him terrified because they never saw the dark side Uta.He was sarcastic and sadistic, loving to toy with his enemies until they break but never against his compatriots.

Luckily,they were Uta's friends or else they would be drop dead.As well as trying to tame the monster within himself aa they pull in cinflict wI think himself.As he put his palm on his face, trying to avoid to actually kill them in spot, as wave of fire flicker at him, tempting him to see them shred to bits as one of his eyes look at them.Broken.

Then changed his mind, and later found it rather dull to fight his abyssaories without having thrill to kill them to there full extent.

Yomo ask,struggling to stand up,"Where are going?"

Uta replied rather bored,"To Anteiku, I am going for a diet because I found it a bit dull around here, see ya."As he turn away, waving, not even bothered to look at them.

Itori asked ghastly,"Does she mean that much?"

"I don't know."he said,he didn't know why he felt so piss off.

He never really thought about it but was driven by impulse. How much did you actually meant?Well alot, more than he can handle . He could not bare anyone stripping you away from him.He didn't want to be the one that hurts you or anyone else.You were his but why?So his only option was to Anteiku to tame his hunger.You were harder to resist then he let on.

You were simply delicious.Too delicious.It drive him wild.As well as possessive.

He was front of door step of café with his sunglasses on.He spot Yoshimaru , preparing coffee for the customers in his place.Touka,Nishiki working butt off as the serve every client.

Yoshimaru,look up and bent down to costumer apologizing to him and saying he had important business.

He came out, with open arms,"Uta,what brings you here?"

"I want to know how to tame my diet.You fell in love with human, right?You guys are pretty famous for that type of diet of yours so why not have a little change ."

Yoshimaru, looking confused,nodded,"I see.It's true.It is harder for some ghouls to tame his hunger.Every living being are different.Some have stronger aroma than others.So, I expected it would happen but honestly I never expect you to ask.Here have this.I usually give some to Kenakei but you seem serious about to come this way.You can always ask for more."

Uta wasn't always fine with the old man but respected never the less of him.He never ever refused to help a ghoul in need.Uta never expected to ask him for help.He was fine eating humans until he met you.Everything changed.

His entire world has changed that night forward.

( Author : Yep it went dark but don't worry, it come sweet to you guys.Just you wait.I guess I will draw Uta in an apron soon.Enjoy.Thank you so much for vote and reads.I am trying to update most recent chapters into here but cleaner and edited because hey writing for less than hour or half an hour is a lot of time.)