Uta's Shop

As you finish up eating and try to defend yourself against this real pervert in front of you

As you finish up eating and try to defend yourself against this real pervert in front of you.You didn't mind him much now when knowing him better.He had one good side of him that you liked but dare not admitted it because you think of many possible ways he could of replied and probably never took you serious about it.You signed , you can't change a zebra for it strips and that what exactly what he was.

After a few seconds,you felt something ticklish and hard on your head ,as Uta chuckled.Your response,looked horrified and angry.What possibly did he put on your head.You touch your head and felt they were cat ears?!

"What do you work in ? A harem café?!"you shriek at the end of last to words.

In Uta's response,grab his chin pretending to thinking about it,"Hey,that wouldn't be a bad idea but your body doesn't cut out for it."As he wave his hand in disagreement.

You flash red again,"I wasn't waiting to join those type of cafés in the first place," as you put your head up high, offended and crossed your arms.

Through he slyly went behind you as he whispered softly to your ear,"Jealous to beaten by some hot babes as your competition."

You flash red again,"I am not!"

Uta laughed as he remark,"I do have a shop but it isn't a harem café,"as he wink at you.

You thought the worst thing possible,a butcher shop,strip club or porno shop.The scary thoughts became more perverted afterwards as told yourself not think of them.You turn redder and redder as thoughts rush into mind .As you followed him through despite being extremely nervous.

As he finally took you to his place.It was not what you expected.Alot them were far away from believe it would be, expect for owning a tattoo shop.As you enter, you saw endless amount of masks.They were all beautiful designed with some giving a creepy vibe to some more adorable looking.All were different,never the same.

You squealed like a little child going to look at a toy shop, you explored .You like cool and creepy stuff as giggled to yourself.Especially masks,you had a fasciation of them.

----------~Uta POV ~-------------------------------
Uta, was surprised at first .Than began to chuckled underneath his breath.He was quite fascinated with you, despite being extremely difficult at times .From serious mature look,you were pretty childish.

At first he thought of devouring you for last, playing with your feelings until he devour you whole but seeing you more and more.He wanted to keep you so badly.

Is it bad to fall for a human?Especially if it is you?

Some part of him, wanted to lock you up and hide you from world.You were his new found treasure.He didn't want anyone else to have it.Have you.

He looked as your eyes glittered and shine.Running around like manic or more like a squirrel in his shop .He could not resist but to laugh.You were his new piece of heaven he didn't want to let go.

From moment he first met you or your more like scent of your sweet sweet blood.He wanted to eat you.You had this sweet smell, that no human release so tenderly  sweet aroma.Like a rare candy or type of wine .Through last night he went in a killing spree to resist himself into eating you.He thought,why not save you for last, as cried your last breath but changed his mind as he admired you.

Now,he knew he would very much regret it.There was no one like you in this entire world.So childish and carefree.Your smile melted the coldest layer of his heart.Now he was obsessed of having you near him.

You were near his fingertips.As he touched your hair and kiss it

-------------Uta's POV Ended--------------------

You picked out a mask you thought look cool and wear it in front of him.

Uta smiled,"So you like it."

"No."Uta looked baffled,"I love it!"You said cheerfully.

Uta laughed even harder,"You got me there."

You turn around to look more mask of his mask.As you felt his chest compress to your back,making your heart race even faster, as he wrap around your waist.Putting his face into your neck,making it ticklish and weird against your neck as he said,"Can you stay with me forever?"

You let out a small giggle, as said,"Yeah."
--------------Uta's Pov-----------------------
Uta smiled as you said it.He could smell the delicious smell of your aroma leaking through your neck.As you laugh,it was harder for him to control his urge to have you his.

With a simple "yes" or "yeah" was enough to bliss his day.You were his.He would go to lengths to kill to have you in his arms.

No one will have,__________-kun.Only him and himself.He squeezed a little tighter.More possessive now as he did it.He could even hear you heart beat which excited him.Which meant you react, as he saw you blush , trying to squirm out of his grasp.Which thrilled him as scream and laughed.His little piece of heaven now.

'You dirty girl,' he thought,'Your mine now.'
----------------------Uta's POV ended-----------

(Author: Thank you so much for reading.Sorry if it's but slow to post it here.I work on hard to update the most recent.)