Year 7: You Have a Daughter

**Im adding a part that is kind of like a Harry POV but it's gonna be in third person. I'm changing one little thing that happens to him.

~*~

After the bridge was gone Neville, Ginny, and I ran back to the school. "There! Harry's there!" Ginny yelled pointing up the stairs. We ran up to meet him. "Ginny, Neville, Abby are you alright?" He asked grabbing Ginny's arm. "Never better! I feel like I could spit fire! Abby," Neville grabbed my shoulders making me face him. I couldn't stop smiling at him. "I love you." The world stopped. My heart stopped. "What?" I asked. I didn't mean to but I wasn't sure I even heard him correctly. "I think it's about time I told you since we'll probably both be dead by dawn." He was so confident and I couldn't stop from smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with every bit of passion I had. He grabbed my hand and pulled me behind it through the castle.

We ran up into the clock tower where several order members were stationed. "Remus!" Neville yelled running across the small metal bridge. "I'm here!" I heard Remus yell back. We turned a corner and found him and his wife who I believe is named Tonks. "This is Abby" Neville said stepping to the side and gesturing to me. I smiled and extended my hand expecting a shake. Remus grabbed me and hugged me to him tightly. "Abigail Black" he laughed as he stepped back and looked me over. "Actually my name is Abigail Dright." I corrected him. "No, you're a Black so I'll call you a Black." He smiled down at me. "You're father was my best friend. I called him Padfoot. So did our other friends. He was Harry's godfather as well." He ran a hand through his hair as he looked at me. "Wow, you really do look a lot like him. The hair, eyes, nose, even your smile is his." He looked at me with such soft eyes. "The two of you should go. Head back to the great hall." Tonks said coming into view from behind him.

Neville and I made our way back around the corner when I heard it. "Tonks!" I heard Remus scream. I turned around to see Tonks fall to the ground. A death eater stepped over her body. His wand was raised at Remus. Lupin blasted him but he was distracted by Tonks' lifeless body. He glanced down at her and the death eater took the opportunity he was given. "Avada kedavra" he snarled and hit Lupin. "No!" I screamed as Lupin's body fell next to Tonks. Neville shoved me forward and I started running. He was right beside me as we ran for the great hall.

Once inside I fell to my knees. I couldn't do anything to help them. I was helpless and afraid. Neville sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "It's going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay." He whispered as he held me to him. He soothed me the best he could. I was so thankful to have him in that moment.

"Not again" I groaned as I heard the hissing in my head again. Neville held on tightly as I pressed my hands against my temples. "You have fought valiantly but in vain. I do not wish this. Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this I shall kill every last man, woman, and child who tries to conceal you from me."

The hissing was gone. I turned and cried into Neville's shirt. He didn't say a word. He just held me as I cried.

Harry (3rd Person)

Harry stood at the edge of the Forbidden Forest. He pulled the first golden snitch he ever caught out of his pocket. He examined the writing that appeared on it. "I Open At The Close" shined as he tilted it in the light. He pressed it against his lips. As he pulled it away it opened fully. A small stone levitated from inside. He grabbed the stone with the tips of his fingers. It was smaller than he thought it would be. He had the urge to look up and when he did he saw his family standing before him. His father, mother, Sirius, Remus, and Tonks all stood in a half circle around him. "You're all here" he said in astonishment as he looked at all of them. "We never left" his father said with a smile. He turned his head to the right to look at Sirius. "Sirius" he smiled and took a step forward. Then he had a thought. "Sirius, you have a daughter." He told him. The man standing before him arched his brows and looked at him as if he was mad. "Do I?" He asked curiously. "Her name is Abigail Dright." Harry wanted to tell him everything but he knew he didn't have time. "Dright?" He questioned remembering that name. "She was adopted by them but now she knows she is actually a Black. She looks just like you too." Harry smiled at the look of astonishment on Sirius' face. "It's true, I met her" Remus added. "She is good. Really good. She's also in love. I don't think she knows it yet but I can see it. She's in love with Neville Longbottom." Sirius laughed at that. "Who would have thought. A Black and a Longbottom." He shook his head at the thought. "Well, Harry, tell her this for me" he paused letting Harry step closer to him. Harry nodded once Sirius said what he wanted then he turned to his parents.