Journey

I stand staring up at the stairs in front of me. This is my first time on a plane, and I'm very nervous. I carry my bag and walk up the steps, every step making the knot in my stomach grow tighter. Seeing as the only girls coming on the trip are the girls who bully me, I end up sitting next to them.
After they announced it was okay to use technology, I reached into my bag and pulled out my phone and
headphones. I scrolled through my playlist and decided to listen to Mutter. It was my favourite song, even though it made me cry.
This made me think about my own mum that I was leaving for a week, the first time I had been away for this long.
I closed my eyes, trying not to think about it. Instead I wondered if I would see anyone famous, my mind concentrating on a group in particular... Rammstein.

After an hour flight, we finally arrived in Germany. Now I was excited. I grabbed my luggage, and finally felt more relaxed. I followed my group to the coach that was waiting for us. I sighed. I get travel sick and we had about another hour to go before we got to our destination.
This time I sat by myself at the front of the coach. I decided to listen to music again. I put my headphones on and turned on the music. Haifisch.
I turned my head towards the window and concentrated on the road, trying my best not to feel queasy.
I saw a limo in front and my mouth formed a small O shape. The limo was being escorted by two black cars with stern looking men inside them. I thought that there must be someone famous in the limo, but couldn't be sure as the windows in the limo were darkened.
After awhile my eyes became heavy and started to close, seeing as I had been up since 3 this morning and was too tense to fall asleep on the plane.

I was awoken by my German teacher, lightly shaking my arm and calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately felt embarrassed. I felt my cheeks burning as I grabbed my bags and got off the coach. I noticed some sniggers but I ignored them, just as I always do, although it's hard.
We walk the rest of the way to our exchange partner, or in my case, exchange partners, I had two. I greeted them with a "Hallo" and a "Wie geht's?" which they replied "Gut".
I followed my first exchange partner to her house, later on in the week I'd go and stay with the other. I turned to look back at the busy road and saw the coach driving off. Then followed by the same limo I saw earlier.

I arrived at her house and she showed me to my room. She gave me some time to unpack. I decided to first check my phone for any messages from my mum, and of course there was one. I quickly replied and then checked social media for any updates from Rammstein. I found on a German article that they had been travelling to... The same town that I was currently in.
I gasped and nearly dropped my phone. Then I saw a photo attached and it was of the same limo I saw earlier on the journey. So it was Rammstein in the limo. My mouth hung open, but then I quickly returned to my senses and started to unpack.