Thinking time

Once we return back to Anja's home. I get changed into my pyjamas. I then take my T-shirt and look to see their signatures, only to see some of them wrote messages as well. I notice Flake's message first and chuckle. I'm sorry that I bumped into you.
Then I read Till's message, More like crashed, Flake.
Then Paul's, I saw you staring yesterday at the cafe.
I gasp and feel a little stupid that he saw me staring.
Richard drew a heart after his signature and Christoph drew a smiley face. Ollie just wrote his signature.

The next day, we head to the river and Anja and Paula head off into the woods nearby to meet some of their friends, but I stay by the river. It's peaceful here. I drift off into thought but then I notice someone sitting on the other side. I'm shocked when they turn around and I see who it is. I look away, but when I look back he's gone. I sigh. But then a hand rests on my shoulder nearly making me scream. I turn and there he is. "I'm sorry, but I never did get your name." Christoph says.
"Katja." I say.
"That's a German name." He says smiling.
"Yeah, my mum loves Germany and so do I." I say a little shyly. But then I start to feel down after mentioning my mum.
Christoph puts his arm around me. I jump a little, but don't move away.
"Are you feeling home sick?" He asks kindly.
"Yeah, just a little." I lie, not wanting to sound like a baby.
"Maybe I can cheer you up..." He says reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out a ticket... for their concert.
I stare blankly at it, not believing my eyes. I then look up at him.
"You'll come, right?" He asks.
"Of course..." I say.
And with that he walks away.