Reunion

It's been a few weeks since I've been back in England. School has been the same as always. I've been trying to contact Christoph but he's been ignoring my calls and texts. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I never did tell my family about what happened with Christoph in Germany, they'd go mental.
I get ready for school and walk there. It's only five minutes away from my home. The day is just as boring as ever. We have German today so I perk up a little. In the middle of my lesson, a receptionist from the school office comes in and hands me a note saying that a friend will be picking me up today in the park nearby. I don't have a clue who it might be so it distracts me from the lesson a little.
Finally the bell rings and it's the end of school. I get my bags from my locker and head to the park. I don't see anyone who looks like they're waiting for someone. I scan the park for anyone I recognise, and just as I'm about to give up, I see someone waiting holding a bouquet of flowers. They have brown, curly hair which is shoulder length. I stand there frozen. Is it who I think it is?
I walk closer and as the man becomes clearer, I realise it is him.
I begin to run towards him and he sees me and puts the flowers down on the bench and outstretches his arms. I jump right in them and he spins me around. I start feeling emotional and a few tears fall down my cheeks. Christoph puts me down and wipes away the tears on my cheeks.
"I thought you forgot about me." I say sadly.
"I could never forget about you" he says smiling.
"Why did you come all this way?" I ask, but then realise I just asked a stupid question.
He answers anyway.
"Well, I came because ever since you left, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are the first thing on my mind when I wake up, and the last before I fall asleep. It was torture not being able to see you for those weeks. I came because I-uh
I love you."
I stand there surprised and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.
"And besides, you still have my shirt." He adds, laughing.