Party

The music is playing so loudly, I can feel it in my chest. Everyone is jumping up and down to the song and shouting along to the lyrics.
The band members take it in turns to buy the next round of drinks, Till is the first to buy. We all are dancing when Schneider grabs my arm and pulls me to the side.
"Hey" he whispers in my ear, his hot boozy breath tickles my ear.
"Come on" he says, wrapping his arm around my waist and we walk over to the bar. He buys me a drink and tugs me over to a booth where we sit opposite each other.
I feel a bit dizzy after awhile. Christoph encourages me to finish the drink, and so I do. He scoots besides me and pulls me onto his lap.
Just then my eyes feel heavy and so I slowly close them. In the distance I hear Schneider calling my name, his voice growing with panic. But I can't respond. My body won't let me. After that I don't remember anything else.

"Hey, Katja, how are you feeling?" Schneider says, sitting on the edge of the bed, with a hand on my forehead.
I groan and mumble "Schlecht".
Schneider chuckles and hands me a glass of water with ice cubes. I take a sip, the ice cold water cooling down my body instantly, and gulp the rest down. The morning sun rays stream in through the glass panes and I squint.
"Are you hungry?" He asks, now standing with a pile of towels in his arms.
"A little." I say trying to smile, but instead I suspect it looked like more of a grimace, as Schneider quickly comes over and asks if I'm in pain.
"No, no, I'm fine." I reply hurriedly.
"I'll make you something to eat. I'm also running you a cold bath, so get in whenever you're ready." Schneider says kindly.
"Wait, aren't you feeling bad? You had much more to drink than I did." I ask curious.
"Mm, just a bit." He says, but I notice little sweat droplets on his forehead.
"Join me." I say.
"What?" He replies.
"Come in the bath with me. I can see you're hot."
"Alright." He says, a little reluctantly.

I get undressed and wrap a towel around my body and sit on the edge of the bath. Schneider then walks in, with a towel around him as well. He stands by the door for a bit, not knowing what to do now.
"Cover your eyes." I say grinning.
He covers his eyes with his hands and I quickly get in the bath. The cold water makes me shiver and I try to cover myself as much as possible with the bubbles.
"Can I look yet?" He asks.
"Yep." I reply.
"Now you cover your eyes." He says.
"Okie." I say, covering my eyes, but I accidentally on purpose look through a gap in my fingers.
"Hey! I saw you looking." He says a little embarrassed, his cheeks going pink.
"Sorry," I grin. "Are you feeling any better yet?"
"Ja, the water is cooling me down. It's nice."
"Hey, uh Schneider?" I say.
"What?"
"What's that smell?" I ask.
"Oh, Scheiße!" He exclaims, and jumps out of the bath, grabbing a towel on the way out and attempts to wrap it around himself.
I get out and wrap a towel around myself and put my hair up. I walk down the corridor towards the kitchen, where I see puffs of black smoke drifting out the doorway. Inside, Schneider is wafting a tea towel at the oven, trying to get the smoke away.
"Shall we go to the cafe instead?" I ask laughing.