A chat with Christoph

"Thank you." I say shocked.
His cheeks turn slightly pink as he goes back to his drums. Richard claps him on the back as he comes over to me.
"He did that for you, you know."
I look blankly at him, not really knowing what to say. He grins and picks up his guitar.
"Come on Katja, we're going now." Richard calls out as the band begins to leave the hall. Just as I'm about to ask if I'm going with them, Christoph comes and takes my hand and leads me out to the limo. I blush and feel the warmth of his palm against mine. He looks nervous and tries not to make eye contact with me.
Richard grins when he sees us two and the others don't say anything about it. Once I get inside the limo, Christoph lets go of my hand. Till puts some music on and everyone starts singing along. We arrive at a big, brick mansion surrounded by dark green hedges. Everyone steps out of the limo and walks up the steps to the building. I follow along, in awe. Inside is a long hallway with lots of doors on each side. Christoph, Flake and Ollie go in the first door, Till and Paul the second, and Richard grabs my arm and pulls me into the third.
"Listen. I have a plan." He starts. "You need to distract Christoph for about an hour, and I don't care how you do it, whilst me and Paul organise the plan." He continues.
"Hold on, what plan?" I ask.
"You'll find out soon enough." He replies chuckling to himself.

Richard pushes me towards the first door and I walk inside. Flake and Ollie get up when they see me and follow Richard down the hall.
Now it's just me and Christoph.
"Where did everyone go?" He asks me.
"I'm not too sure." I reply.
"Thanks for earlier." I say and smile at him.
"That's okay, I just hope that he gets punished." He says, seeming somewhat frustrated.
I remember something and begin to speak, "Um... Can I ask you something?" I ask.
He looks at me curiously, but nods.
"Remember that time at the river? What was wrong? You said there was nothing, but I know something was up."
He seems surprised at what I asked him, but then sighs and seems slightly flustered.
"Well, I uh... I've fallen for someone, but they are out of my reach." He states, looking terribly uncomfortable. Maybe I shouldn't have pressed him.
"I'm sorry, I didn't realise. But I'm sure if you told them how you feel, they may just tell you they're feeling the same way about you." I say, trying to make him feel better.
He looks at me, like he's waiting for something.
"Uh, what?" I ask.
"Well, I told them." He says embarrassed.
I don't understand and scratch the side of my head. But then realise something. Did he mean me?