Go get him!

I wake up really early because it's the day of the concert. I get out the outfit Richard bought for me and get changed into it. I decide to do my make up later and head out for a walk. I don't really know where to go, so I end up walking to the river again. I see Christoph sitting on the log and I nervously join him.
To be honest, I have always had a soft spot for him...
"Hi" I say.
"Oh, Katja, hi!" He says warmly. He looks like something is wrong and so I ask him.
"What's up? You look tense?"
"Hm? Oh.. er... Nothing's wrong, don't worry." He says a sad smile on his face.
"So, are you coming later?" He asks, changing the subject.
"You bet I am" I say.

After awhile of chatting he stands up and says "Well, I better get going. I don't want to be late for rehearsal. Would you like a lift back?"
"If that's no trouble." I say shyly.
"Of course not", he says happily.
I follow Christoph to his car and get in.
He puts some music on, Mutter, to be exact. I can't help humming along. I feel eyes on me and I'm right, he's watching me humming along. I stop, looking away embarrassed. I feel my cheeks burning. I turn to look at him and notice his cheeks are tinted with the slightest bit of pink too.
He quickly says something. "What's your favourite Rammstein song?"
"Mutter, actually." I reply.
"Really? I love that song, but it always makes a tear come to my eye." He says.
Now it's my turn to be surprised.
"Really? That happens to me too." I say.
He looks at me for awhile but suddenly turns and continues to watch the road.
"Well, we're here now." He says.
I suddenly remember something. "Wait... How did you know where I was staying?"
He blushes a little and tells me that Richard told him.
"Oh," I say "thanks for the lift"
I get out of the car and wave when he drives away.
That was weird. I think to myself.

I put my make up on, black winged eyeliner, a dark red lipstick and smokey eye-shadow. There that should do it.
I chose a bag to take and put my phone, a small mirror, a bottle of water and some mints in it.
Just then Anja comes up the stairs and knocks on the door.
"Katja? There's someone here for you downstairs." She says.
What? Who could it be?
"Alright. Thank you." I say and go downstairs. I nearly have a heart attack when I see Till standing there.
He looks frozen, but then says "Coming?".
I follow him outside and see his car waiting. I sit in the back with him and the driver drives away.
"Why did you come? Didn't you have to rehearse?" I say a bit confused.
"Yeah, we did. But I stopped it early. I wanted to come and pick you up. By the way, you look great." He says.
I feel like my skin is on fire and look at my feet.

A short while later, we arrive at the concert. He comes round and opens my door for me.
"Thank you." I say and follow him inside.
Inside is the rest of the band setting up their equipment ready for the performance.
"Hi guys!" Says Richard and comes over to see us. Till goes to check the microphone, whilst Richard whispers in my ear, "The outfit I got you looks great on you, although I kind of already know that, but with the make up, it looks even better."
I blush once again and say "Thank you, but I don't think it's that good..."
"Of course it is, someone will be happy to see you." He says.
"What?" I question, I must have misheard him.
"Never mind." He says grinning.
I look over to the rest of the band and think I see Christoph looking over at me, but I must be imaging things.
They disappear back stage and hundreds and hundreds of people start cramming into the building. I got to be in the front row which was great.
The band finally comes back onstage. The audience all cheer loudly, including me.
The first song they perform is Du Hast. It's amazing. Then they do Links 2 3 4, Ich will and Sonne. They go backstage for a quick break. Everyone starts shouting something in German and shortly enough, they appear again. Now they play Bück dich and Amerika. The last song they sing is Mutter and throughout the song the band members look at me, Christoph the most. I smile at him and he smiles back.
The concert is sadly over and the people start reluctantly filing out. Richard tells me to stay behind for a bit so I wait until the people are gone. I feel a tugging on my shoulder and see someone running off with my bag.
"Hey!" I shout.
Suddenly, I see Christoph jumping down from the stage and chasing the man. He grabs him, punches him and picks up my bag from the floor. He looks apologetically at the security guard and walks over to me, handing me my bag.