Band Practice

Schneider walks up to the big metal doors and pulls them open, letting me walk through. Inside, the rest of the band is already gathered. Flake is playing tunes on his keyboard, Paul and Richard are chatting, Ollie is tuning his bass and Till is getting out some equipment.
"Hey guys!" Paul calls out when he sees us.
"Hello" The rest of the band all greet us, looking up from whatever they were previously doing.
"Hi!" I reply cheerfully.
Schneider told me the rest of the band all came over to England and they will be staying for a month, before they all fly back to Germany.
We walk over to the stage and I take a seat on the floor whilst Christoph gets up on stage and sets his drums up.
Once everyone is ready they begin to play a song, Waidmanns Heil. I sit there enjoying the music and watch everyone. I notice how much each member puts into the performance. They all look like they're having a great time. They then play Keine Lust and Engel. They stop for a short break and Christoph comes over to sit next to me.
"Would you like one?" He says offering me a sandwich.
"Okay, thank you" I say taking a cheese and cucumber sandwich which he prepared for me earlier.
"We're going to be doing Ohne Dich, Mutter and Seeman after this break and then we'll be going out to town, are you up for it?" He says grinning.
"Sure I am!" I say confidently.
"You looked like you were having a good time just now." I say.
"That's because I was." He says laughing.
"We'd better get started again." Till says rounding up the band members. "Care to join me?" Till asks me, offering his hand.
"I'd love to" I say, accepting his hand and following him up the steps to the stage.
The music for One Dich begins to play and Christoph hands me a microphone.
"Let's see what you can do." He says smiling warmly.
"What? You want me to sing?" I say surprised.
"I hear you're a good singer" Till says happily.
"But-but..."
"Oh! Just sing already!" Richard jokes.
I take a deep breath and begin.

"Ich werde in die Tannen geh'n
Dahin wo ich sie zuletzt geseh'n..."
"Doch der Abend wirft ein Tuch auf's Land
Und auf die Wege hintern waldesrand
Und der Wald er steht so schwarz und leer
Weh mir, oh weh
Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr..."

I watch as everyone is intently listening to Mr which makes me embarrassed. I finis the song and everyone starts clapping.
"That was awesome" Richard says.
"You sounded great!" Paul chirps.
Schneider comes over and gives me a hug. "I love you" he whispers in my ear.
I sing the other songs, feeling more confident after the kind words the guys gave me.
We pack up the equipment and hang about. Till, Richard and Paul sit on the edge of the stage, Ollie takes a seat on the steps, Flake leans against the side of the stage and Christoph and I sit on one of the tables.
"So where do you want to go?" Flake asks.
"I dunno" Richard sighs, lighting a cigarette.
Paul brings out a map of the town and grabs a pen. He explains that wherever the pen lands, we'll go. He closes his eyes and moves the pen around and it lands... Off the map.
"Hurry up already" Till laughs.
He closes his eyes again and this time the pen lands on a bar on the outskirts of the town center.
"Then we'll go here!" He exclaims.
We all clamber into the limousine and start chatting. Before long, we arrive at the bar that the pen landed on.
We walk inside and it is quite empty. We all take a seat by the bar and order some drinks. Once we got the drinks, we walked over to the dance floor, and started to party!