A Night With Him

Author's note: I've written another part and wanted to know whether you would like the story to end after this part, or if you would like it to continue. Please let me know :)

I take Christoph's hand in mine and we walk to a pancake cafe in the town centre. We sit down at a table by the window.
"Do you see anything you fancy?" He asks, smiling brightly.
"I like the sound of this Italian Crêpe." I say nearly drooling.
"Well, we'll get one to share then." He says. And that's just what we do. A waitress appears carrying a gigantic plate with a crêpe filled with vanilla ice cream and covered in chocolate and caramel sauce, topped with chopped up strawberries.
"Mein Gott." Christoph says amazed.
"It sure does look good, doesn't it." I chuckle.
Christoph opens his mouth wide and looks at me with puppy dog eyes.
"What?" I say amused.
"I'm hungry." He whines.
"Alright then." I say and fill the spoon up with a little of everything. I move the spoon towards his mouth but then eat it myself.
"Hey!" He says. "That was mine!"
"Too late now," I laugh. "Unless, you want it back?"
"Yuck. No thank you." He grumbles.
I fill the spoon up again and gesture it towards his mouth. He frowns. I move it to his lips and he suddenly eats it, making me jump.
"Did I scare you?" He says, laughing hysterically.
"No." I say.
"You have something... Just there." He says, wiping it away with his index finger and licking it.
"Well, you have something right there." I say, putting a dollop of cream on his nose. He uses his tongue to lick most of it off, and then wipes the rest away with a tissue.

We walk along the seafront, hand in hand, and look for somewhere to sit down. We walk down the stones and onto a little bit of sand underneath the pier. He sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I snuggle my head into his neck and we sit like this for awhile before he says, "I really do love you, Katja."
I turn to look at him, "I love you too." I whisper. He leans his head forward and rests his forehead against mine. "And I'm never letting you go again." He says into my lips as he takes all my breath away. He kisses me, his lips trailing from mine all the way to my collar bone. I try to speak but he places a finger against my lips. "Shh." He says softly into my neck. My head tilts back on it's own, enjoying every kiss he places on my body.

He takes my hand and we walk back up the beach and onto the grass. It is starting to get dark and he make our way to an apartment not too far from the beach.
"I'm renting this place whilst I'm here." He explains, noticing my confused expression.
He shows me around each room until we reach his room.
"I want to show you something." He says and walks towards the balcony. I follow behind, and what I see out there takes my breath away. The calm sea waves. The luminous moon and the shining stars. He wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I hear him sigh and his hot breath tickles my ear. He kisses my neck again and scoops me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his hips and curl my arms around his neck. He places me on his bed and sits down next to me. He slowly crawls over to me and I pull him onto me, kissing him roughly. He undoes my buttons on my blouse and slips my arms out. I lift his T-shirt over his head and curl up against his body. He strokes my head and holds me tightly.
Shortly after, sleep takes over.