It's just a coffee situation

After an early night, I wake up feeling refreshed. I get dressed and ready just in time to hear a knock at the door.
"Hallo. Are you up?"
"Ja" I say, opening up the door. My exchange partner's mother is standing in the doorway holding a tray with toast and jam.
"I thought you might be hungry" She says and hands me the tray.
"Dankeschön" I say. She tells me that my exchange partners, Anja and Paula, will be showing me round town.

Whilst eating the toast, I check my phone. I can't get over the fact that Rammstein are here. Maybe I might see them in town?

Me, Anja and Paula leave the house and start walking into town. Anja doesn't live too far from the town centre, so it's not long before we arrive. It's quite small, but it's still very beautiful. I admire the little German buildings and the view in the background is breathtaking. Snowy grey mountains behind luscious green hills. Anja begins telling me about some of the history of this town.
We decide to head into a little, rundown cafe and order some lunch. I get some chips, because why not?
As we're waiting for our meal, I look around the cafe and spot someone suspiciously like Paul Landers at the very back, but quickly dismiss the idea. I mean, what would Paul be doing in a cafe like this? Shortly after, our food arrives and it tastes great. I end up looking over to where the Paul lookalike is. He's nursing his coffee and talking on the phone. The more I look at him, the more I think that it can't be the real Paul, until he gets up, grabs his jacket and coffee and swiftly walks towards the door, but he turns to me as he walks out, and I see the creepy similarity, and I nearly gasp, but stop myself. Everything about him is the same.

Once back at my current house, my thoughts are confirmed as I see another article, this time about Paul at the cafe. The photo attached shows him walking out the door. That was him.

Our school has prepared a trip to a theme park nearby and we get on the coach to leave. Of course, I'm listening to Rammstein again. This time the song is Mein Land. I notice a big black car driving alongside the coach. It's crammed full of people, maybe about six of them in there?

We finally arrive at the theme park, but the annoying thing is, I don't like theme parks, well I do like one thing, and that's the food. I watch as the rest of our group climbs aboard one of the rides. I watch them whizz around when I suddenly feel someone crash into me, spilling a lukewarm drink all down my back. "Tut mir leid" They say.
I turn around a little flustered, but then my heart nearly stops when I see who's there. I see Richard and Paul laughing uncontrollably, Ollie and Christoph ordering some food at one of the stands behind us, then there's Flake looking apologetic and taking out a few tissues from his pocket and holding them out towards me, and then Till looks at Flake as if he's stupid and takes the tissues out of his hands and dabs my drenched T-shirt, trying to dry it. "She won't be able to see what she's doing, you idiot." He says jokingly, as he continues to clean my T-shirt.
"Thank you" is all I manage to say. They all look at me, and Till says, "You don't sound German, where are you from?"
"England." I reply.
Richard and Paul have now calmed down and have come closer, Ollie and Christoph are being served the food, and Flake looks like he'd give anything to be somewhere else.
Richard is the next to speak up, "I'm sorry about that, I pushed Flake and he tripped and crushed you..." But then he and Paul begin laughing once more and Ollie and Christoph join us. Paul tells them what happened, and before long everyone's laughing, except Flake.
Christoph looks at my T-shirt, "So, you're a fan I see" He says grinning. I look down at my top and remember I'm wearing the white one with the Rammstein logo on it. I nod. He then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pen. He turns me around and begins to right on the back of my top. He passes the pen to Flake, who looks uncomfortable, but signs my shirt anyway. Eventually all six has signed my T-shirt. I thank them and they begin to walk away but then Richard turns and says "See you around"