Pancakes

I wake up to the sun streaming through the curtains. I look over to the window and see Christoph still asleep.
I get up quietly and get refreshed in the bathroom. I splash my face with water and look up in the mirror, where I see Christoph standing behind me.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" I say, turning around to face him.
"Maybe just a little," he replies smiling. He hugs me and we go downstairs for breakfast.
After Flake, we're the first up. Flake is sitting at the table drinking some tea.
"Would you like me to make breakfast?" I ask.
"That'd be great!" Richard calls out after coming into the kitchen too.
"Okay." I start to make pancakes, lots of them, 20 to be exact.
"Something smells good" says Till, the rest of the band following behind.
"Thank you, you're just in time to eat."
Everyone takes a seat and Christoph puts the book he was reading back on the shelf.
I serve everyone two pancakes and sit down next to Richard.
"So, did you sleep well?" He whispers in my ear.
"If you're saying what I think, we didn't do it." I whisper back.
He bursts out laughing.
"These pancakes are tasty." Christoph says to me.
"They are" Till smiles.

After breakfast, Christoph and I go out for a walk along the river.
"You know, I think it's really peaceful out here." Christoph states.
"I know, you've been coming here since you were young, right?" I ask him.
"Yeah, how did you know?" He looks at me curiously.
"Richard told me." I tell him.
We stand on the bridge and look out at the river. There are ducks and ducklings, fish and birds. Just then, he entwines his fingers in mine and looks at me.
"When do you go back to England?" He asks sadly.
"In 2 days." I sigh. I look down at my feet but feel a hand lift my chin, and I realise I'm much closer to him than I first thought. He leans forward and kisses me. This time it's a more passionate one. After what seems like a lifetime, he pulls away and embraces me.
"You should get back to Anja's." He says.
"Yeah" I sigh.
Christoph walks with me back to the house.
"I gave you my number, so call me later, okay?" He tells me.
"Ok, I will." I smile and hug him.
"Bye." He says as I walk inside the house.
"Bye." I reply waving as he walks away.