9|TWO FAILED SUICIDES✔

' Deep inside, where nothing is fine, I've lost my mind

' Deep inside, where nothing is fine, I've lost my mind. '

____________________

ROUNDING YET another corner of the famous motel Glen Capri, the eerie feeling still in the pit of my stomach, Stiles, Lydia and I scan for any evidence of Boyd and Isaac, but sadly we still haven't found them.

The night feels endless, almost like a nightmare. The suicides, the articles in the Bible, Scott hallucinating, and then the possibility that us being here was all planned by an evil druid who find pleasure in sacrificing people.

"Do you guys hear that?" Lydia's voice breaks the silence, the three of us immediately coming to a halt, Stiles and I sharing alerted glances with one another whilst Lydia's mouth is slightly agape, her head tilted to the side.

"Lydia what do you hear?"

"I hear-a- a baby crying." She croaks out, and I can see that she is shaken up about this ordeal, "I hear- I hear water running." Her voice is just above a whisper, the nervousness in her voice not going unnoticed.

I scan her intently, only to see her gasping, this immediately alerting me,

"Oh my god. She's drowning the baby."

Glancing at Stiles, he looks just as confused as I am, a frown on his features as he eyes Lydia.

Lydia meets my eyes, a fright glistening in her green orbs, a shuddering breath escaping her lips,

"Someone's drowning." She utters, this making me pull at my roots.

"Do you think it's Isaac? Or Boyd? Or Scott?" All of the names list above is a possibility.

"Let's go check Isaac and Boyd's room. I know where they're at." Stiles, without wasting another second, starts moving up the stairs to the motel, his strides big as Lydia and I struggle to keep up with the tall boy.

Eventually reaching their room door, Stiles doesn't even knock, busting the unlocked door open, all three of us piling in.

Stiles trudges over to the bathroom, me following behind, only to see a disturbing site.

Water spills over the bathtub, Boyd completely under water, a safe placed on top his chest.

The pressure of the safe should be enough to suffocate him, let alone the water.