O

POV: Taehyung
I pulled out the blonde wig that I was going to use for one of my upcoming sketch videos, and placed it on my head, making Kookie giggle.

"What are you doing, Tae-Tae?"
he asked me suspiciously, but I just got out some red lipstick that I was also going to use for my new sketch, and smothered it on my mouth, pursing my lips.

"Shhh, it's a treat!" He just nodded and sat there quietly, not making a sound. He starting singing the tune to 'Toxic' by Britney Spears with a laugh.

"Woah. Your voice is so low. It's so calming to hear! I want you singing as my ringtone, or my wake-up alarm, or anything that I can hear, but just not that song!"

"I would gladly be your wake-up call, Kookie," I laughed. "When I meet you one day, I will happily record a few silly covers for you on your phone!"

"That hot red lipstick on your lips make me want to kiss you so badly, you look so good, even as a girl," he blushed straight after saying that.

I didn't expect him to say something like that. I mean, he looked like a little innocent bunny, so who knew he would say that?

"You do?" I pouted again so that he could see my mouth properly. "Kiss your screen then," I leaned into my computer. "Go on, virtual kiss with the one and only smokin' hot Kim Taehyung!" I laughed, teasing him.

"No! That's silly!" he folded his arms, pretending to frown. "I wouldn't do that... that's really silly... only in person," I heard him mumble at the end.

"Oh? You would?" I raised one eyebrow with a grin. "Go on, then, consider this as practise for when you finally decide to meet up with me and give me a smooch on the mouth! I'll wear my beautiful red lipstick and leave a stain on your milky white skin, if you want."

"Your jokes are so creepy," he laughed nervously, but I wasn't joking. "You are joking, right?"

I shook my head, blowing him a kiss through the screen. "Come on, it might not be a real kiss just quite yet, but it's something. Plus, you're not legal yet to actually kiss me so that's another thing."

He leaned into the screen and made an awkward kiss sound. Was I stealing his first kiss, even if it was just through the screen?

I hope so, because he was technically stealing mine as well.