Y

POV: Jungkook
"Please, mum! I'm begging you, give me my phone back!" I screamed, but she would budge.

"No! You broke my trust, and I don't know how you can rebuild and regain my trust for you!" she snapped back with a growl.

"W-why? Why can't I rebuild your trust? Why would you do this to me?"

"I've... I've actually read all of your messages with that... boy," she sighed. "I don't know what the hell you've been doing with him, but it isn't right!"

"I haven't been doing anything with him, I swear! What is your problem with me, mum?! Seriously, just let me have my stuff back!" I screamed furiously.

"How dare you speak to me like that! Don't you dare raise your voice at me," she hissed. "You know what, pack your bags. You're staying with your father for the time being. I'm sick of this."

"What?" I whined. "You're going to send me to stay with dad? Why? Just because of this? Mum, you've got to be kid-"

"Just go upstairs and pack. I'm calling your father right now and he's going to come and pick you up as soon as possible. Maybe you just need a bit of space to figure things, no?"

"No! You're overreacting'l

"Shut up, Jeon Jungkook, and listen to your mother right now. Perhaps your father can knock some sense into you, despite him also being one of your kind."

"What the hell do you mean, 'my' kind?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "Mum, if you're homophobic, I might as well leave you and just live with dad. At least he would be more supportive of me. Don't you dare call homosexuals something so insulting like that."

"Just... shut your mouth. Go upstairs and pack. You aren't getting your phone, or your laptop, or anything back until you've learnt your lesson."

"Are you supposedly waiting for me to just stop being gay all of a sudden or something? That's never gonna happen, mum."

"Pack. Go. You're leaving in ten, and I don't want to see you until it's you've learnt your lesson."

What the hell, mum?