I

POV: Jungkook
I took a deep breath and turned my camera on, hoping it would work.

Did Taehyung really mean it when he said that he wanted to hear my 'angelic' covers? I didn't even think I could sing that well, and I don't know if he was screwing with my mind or not, but I took the chance anyway and set up my own YouTube account.

"Right. This is it, Jungkook. This is your chance to really impress Tae, and hopefully, many other people around the world as well." I said quietly, trying to motivate myself.

I flicked through my song playlist with a sigh, wondering which song to cover first. If I got enough popularity, I would be able to ask people to give in requests for songs, but for the moment, I would have had to pick a song to sing myself.

Fools, Troye Sivan.

I tried to find an instrumental backing track for the song, and started to warm up quickly.

"It's just a stupid cover, you don't need to stress so much over it, Jungkook. Stop being so stressed, it's not an exam!" I laughed nervously.

I blinked at the camera and took another shaky breath. Taehyung had consistently encouraged me to sing songs online, and this was it, so I had to take it seriously.

The song started playing, and I felt so nervous it was like my heart was going to simply fall out of my body, onto the floor with a huge thump. Surprisingly, it went better than I had expected, though.

I posted the video just how it was, and I checked my comments a few hours later, to see if anybody had seen it and left a comment for me to see.

XxJinminGurlxX: OMG, you must be @/taekookiejar from tumblr!! I love your singing, you sound awesome!

___edgyaf: have you ever thought about auditioning to become a pop star? Somebody with the looks and talent that you have could totally make it! :)

H8ersGonnaPot8: THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I CRIED. HOW DO YOU SING AND LOOK PRETTY AND THE SAME TIME?? UGH, SOME PEOPLE.

TaelienOnline: yes, my angel! You sang absolutely beautifully, thank you for finally uploading something! I can't wait to hear more, see more of you, and hopefully, meet you. I love you <3

All of those comments made me day, especially the one from Taehyung. It made me so happy to think that somebody out there was appreciating me for who I was as a person and what I did.