A

POV: Taehyung
I called him so many times, he's the only name that's appeared in my recents. I've thought about him so many times, he's permanently stuck in my brain.

Jeon Jungkook.

A beautiful name he has, I'm sure everybody else on earth would agree. His face was sculpted by the gods, it's just too heavenly.

"I miss him... I miss talking to him, so much," I whispered to myself, thinking about that one Skype call.

It had been so long since that one call, and I wanted to talk to him again, but he probably doesn't even remember me anymore. I barely hear from him nowadays, anyway. He's barely in my notifications, it worried me.

I shook my head, trying to get him out of my mind. It didn't work, though, and his face just kept reappearing in my head.

"I like you, Tae-Tae, so give me one good reason why I shouldn't be jealous of that special person."

His words echoed in my head like a broken record replaying the same songs over and over again.

He likes me. I like him.

What's so complicated about it? Wouldn't we be absolutely perfect together? I think so.

Why isn't he talking to me then?

What's wrong?

I scrolled though thousands and thousands of old messages, searching and digging for a clue as to why he wouldn't be talking to me.

Maybe he's not online at all?

I decided to check his Tumblr, since he was usually very active on there. If he hadn't posted anything since I last heard from him, it would mean that something must have happened to him.

Something bad.

"My mum is pretty strict, you know," I remembered him saying. "She takes away my phone all the time, even if it's only for a week or even just for a day. She hates everything that won't go her way, and I guess I fall into that category too, sadly."

"But Kookie, you need to know that you're amazing, and your mum is wrong to think that about you! Don't say all these really sad things, it makes me so upset."

"I-I know, but if she finds out that I like you... that I'm gay, she'll flip! I might as well be disowned by the way she reacts to small things... I couldn't imagine how she would react if she found out..."

That was the last call I had with him before he disappeared.

I miss him so much.
I need to know what happened.