K

POV: Jungkook
Was I kissing my YouTube crush through my phone screen? Was I that sad to do that? Surprisingly, he was doing the same, clearly not caring how weird it looked.

"Cute," he smiled. "I wanna meet you and steal your first kiss!" he laughed. "Would it be your first kiss, actually? I'm curious,"

"Um... yeah," I admitted sheepishly, confessing how much of a love-noob I was. Taehyung had probably been with loads of girls (or maybe even boys) already, so he must be a pro. Not saying that he would be a player, or anything.

"Same," he replied nonchalantly.

"Wait... what?! You've never been kissed by anybody before?"

"Not really," he shrugged. "A couple of pecks on the cheek from my ex-girlfriend like a year ago, but we didn't even get far as to have a proper kiss, but it's no big deal. I guess I just kept saving my first kiss for somebody special,"

"Like who?"

"I've decided that I've found that special someone, already, so I'm just planning out how to do so, you see."

He saw the frown form in my face when he said that, knowing that I wasn't going to be that special person.

Well, what was I thinking?

I'm just a fan and he's a famous YouTuber. Nothing could ever go on between us two, not even in my dreams.

"Why the frown, Jungkook? Turn that upside down!" he grabbed a banana from his fruit bowl, because he moved his laptop over to the kitchen, where he films some of his sketches.

He put the banana on his mouth so it would make a smiley face. "Are you jealous of that special someone?"

"No... yeah... It's just that, I've been watching your videos for quite a long time, and you even kept saying that I was 'special', even though I know that you wouldn't mean such a precious word to somebody like me, and I just kn-"

"Why should you be jealous?" he asked. His wig was hanging off of his head, and his lipstick kind of got smudged from the banana, so it was kind of hard to take him seriously, but I told him the truth regardless.

"I like you, Tae-Tae, so give me one good reason why I shouldn't be jealous of that special person, because I'm quite a sour person."

"Well, what would you say if that special someone was you?"

"Well, it isn't."

"It is, Kookie. I'm saving my first kiss for you, my special millionth sub, so you shouldn't be jealous!"

Did he actually mean that?