A

POV: Taehyung
"Kookie? Is it really you?"

"Y-yeah, it's me. I promise you, it's me, I'd even show my face if I could, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm still alive, I'm still here. I was hoping that you didn't worry about me for too long, even though I disappeared for so long, but I'm here to reassure you that I'm alright. My mum just took away all of my electronics and kicked me out of the house for a while, that's all."

"What?!" I gasped, hearing that last sentence quickly escalate to something serious. "Why did she kick you out?! How dare she!"

"She saw all of my messages to you. She saw my Tumblr. She saw everything on my phone and on my laptop and she took it all away. She said she didn't want a gay person living with her so she sent me to dad's house. She sent me there because apparently me and my bisexual dad are all the same 'kind' and we should all be put together. It's really annoying, I hate her so much!"

"Awh, my poor Kookie, I can't believe it!" I frowned, and even though he couldn't see it, I blew him a kiss. "I would come over and save you if I could, but I doubt I could do that. We probably live too far away from each other to do that, aren't we?"

"I-I don't know. I mean, aren't we both in Daegu?" he asked, and then suddenly, something in my mind made me realise that perhaps we weren't so far away as we thought.

(A/N: this particular event is from Tumblr Boys, which was a short, lil connected story to this one so if you've read that one then you'll understand this bit)

"Did you by any chance go to the Daegu annual EDM festival around a really long time ago? I think it was about two years ago," I asked. "I remember vlogging about it, and I swear I got a comment from you saying that you were actually there."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, trying to remember exactly what had happened. That felt like centuries ago.

"Yes, I did!" he exclaimed. "I swear I saw you there! I thought I did, there was a person who looked exactly like you there!"

"I know, I remember it too! We made eye contact for like one second, didn't we?" I paused.

It was him.

That boy, it was him.

"Is there any chance I could meet you any time soon?" I asked quietly, hoping he would say yes.

"As soon as possible!" he replied. "I want to meet you as soon as possible!"

"Of course, babe," I laughed, reminding myself of how good it felt to call Kookie 'babe', especially when I knew that he would be blushing uncontrollably over the nickname. "However, you have to promise me this."

"What is it? Anything for you!"

"You still haven't made that YouTube channel to post your angelic covers on! You better make a channel, and I better be the first subscriber!"