I

POV: Jungkook
I told him to wait a second while I thought of a nice song to sing to him. It couldn't be a sad song- it had to soothe him, and put him to peace. What song would that be?

"Hey, Tae?" I asked, breaking the silence, as he stopped fumbling with his hands.

"Yeah?" he face lit up.

"Do you know BPF?"

"What, you mean the band, BangPan FryingPan?" I nodded. "What about them?"

"Do you like their songs?" I asked him, my hands playing with the plastic on the cover of one of the albums that I had in my hand.

"Yeah, I like 'em. What's that in your hand?" he asked, clearly hearing the plastic crack slightly. "Is that their debut album 'No More Cream'? I love how they can act like strippers, dance, sing, and cook at the same time! Like, woah! They're so talented! Their music videos are so dope! Who's your bias? Mine is Alien V, he's cool."

"Nah, mate! I mean, Alien is cute, but I prefer Kookie, like we have the same name, too! I mean, RatMonster's rapping is sick, but SockJean's cooking is the best. Too bad people keep on sleeping on him. His new blonde hair was life! What about J-Nope, though? Him and ChimChim's dancing is amazing... Salt's green hair made him look like cabbage!"

"Oh, my god, I was thinking the same thing as well! It kind of suits him, though, don't you think? I have all of their albums, and I even have little plushies of them!"

"Lucky! My mum wouldn't let me get anything other than their albums, so I'm saving up my money for a BPF pillow. I've seen some really cute ones lately!"

My inner fanboy started to come out as we talked for so long about BangPan that we completely forgot about the fact that I was supposed to sing to him.

"Isn't it kind of hypocritical that one of their albums is called '2Kool4Oil', but in 'I Need U', they say they need oil? Like what?" Taehyung asked, making me wonder.

"Hey, should I sing you 'I Need U'? I love the chorus of that one, and I'm sure you would love to hear my beautiful voice!" I teased him.

"Of course, I'd love to hear you sing, Kookie!"