R

POV: Taehyung
"Hallooo, it's TaelienOnline here again with a new video! But, for this video, it's going to be a bit... different. I need to ask you guys a favour... can you guys possibly help me out here?"

I adjusted my camera lens really quickly before getting back to what I was doing.

"I have this friend... no, wait, I wish that we could be a bit more than that, you know? More than friends... like, in a relationship, I guess." I chuckled nervously at my own awkwardness.

"Do you guys get me? I hope you do. Anyway, there's this person that I'm currently crushing on, but unfortunately, he's a bit too young for me at the moment... he's not legal yet... well, I don't want it to be illegal since I'd probably get arrested for it, but that's not the point!"

My eyes darted away from the camera for a split second, as I thought about Jungkook.

Does he love me like I love him?

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook... so flipping much..." I whispered unconsciously. "I really do, and I need you to know that. I don't care if you're only fourteen, and I don't care if you're just an awkward school kid. None of that matters to me!"

The words just slipped out of my mouth like it was nothing.

"I love you with all of my heart that it's making it ache! I've got a huge, huge heartache... because of you, Jeon Jungkook. Just please, stop ignoring me and tell me. Do you love me back?"

I didn't even realise that I was actually crying until I felt tears roll down my cheeks and onto my jeans, making crystal stains.

"I wish that you were right here, with me, and we could be together forever... I need you in my life.... now, and forever," I sobbed. "Jeon Jungkook... you will always be in my heart, now and forever..."

With that, I ended the video.