-

POV: Taehyung
"Why are you looking at me like you didn't believe a word that I just said? Kookie?"

Did I do something wrong?

"Jungkook..." I sang, waving a hand in front of my screen. He was zoning out, not listening to me. "Jungkookie... Koo-Kookie!"

"Uhm, aajakaosrghwjqk, yeah? Did you say something?" was all I could make out from his weird mumble.

"I said, why are you looking at me like you didn't believe me?" I repeated, slower.

"Think of this realistically," he sighed. "I'm just a young, little fan, and you're a YouTuber. You're famous, you're well-known, and you shouldn't be seen dead with a low standard fan like me!"

"Hey, hey! Don't say that!" I yelled, getting angry at how much he was putting himself down. "Don't say that you're low standard! That makes me upset! Why would you think that? Did somebody say something?"

"Well... somebody in my school found out about my blog about you, and they kept saying that everything I would do for you would just be a waste, because you wouldn't even notice me, let alone be with me, and it kind of just got to me. At least my friend Jin was hyped about my blog becoming the number one Kim Taehyung fan account, I guess," he laughed.

"Your account is cute," I smiled, thinking of his aesthetically pleasing feed, as I remembered scrolling down it with a fluttery feeling in my heart. "Nah, scratch that. You're cute, Kookie."

"Thanks..." he blushed, again. When he went red, it would stand out against his pale skin pretty well. "I didn't think that I would ever be complimented by my favourite person in the world, let alone talk to them."

Jungkook's singing always echoed through my mind, him singing Marina's songs so prettily, despite the sad messages behind some of the songs that he sang.

"Sing me another song, Kookie. Your voice is so soothing, I would listen to you all day everyday if I could. I want your voice engraved into my mind, even though that actually sounds really creepy," I laughed awkwardly.

Jungkook, luckily, was an easy person to talk to, and it was nice to get along with somebody so well, even if you've never met them before.

I want to meet Jungkook.

No, forget that last comment.

I need to meet Jungkook.

I'll meet him, and I'll steal his first kiss, even if that's the last thing I ever do. I need him in my life.

He's just too precious.