Chapter 1: The prince of Tambaron

Hey everyone hope you enjoy this FanFiction. There is not many Zen x reader fan fictions so i wanted to make one hope ya enjoy.

Y/N = Your name
L/N = Last name
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye color
H/L = Hair length
A/N = Authors note
N/N = Nick name
F/C = Favorite color
S/F/C = Second favorite color
F/F = Favorite food
Pov = Point of view  

I walked in the forest. It was there I was truly free. When I was in the forest, I would look after herbs. It will soon be dark, I must go back now. And with that I closed my book, and took the herbs and medicine in my bag. Just another day.

-Prince Rajs PoV-

,,Mirror mirror on the wall" I said when I was interrupted. 

,,It's not a mirror sir" my adviser said.

,,Hmpf well I don't care. Who is the prettiest girl in the land?" I asked ignorant. 

,,Well there is this  girl with unusual F/C hair. Her name is Y/N, and she's the best herbalist in history" the man said.

,,Then get her!" I said.

-Your PoV-

,,Hello miss." A woman said smiling to me.

,,Please just call me Y/N" I said smiling back.

I was to tired of being formal. My whole life I have been trained to be formal. But no more! I do not want to be formal anymore. Now that I think of it, it already has been 2 years since I ran away I thought. Only my mom knew why I ran away. But there is still search parties after me. And rewards to them who finds me. I have been sending letters from here, and there to my mom. So she knew I was alive. As I walked down the street a solider walked alone, he looked very serious. When he saw me he walked over to me. And took my wrist by force, and walked over to an alley. He looked very serious I was a bit choked but not scared. I have been trained for self-defense, the only reason why I haven't done anything, is because I don't want any trouble.

,,Ahem It have been informed that prince Raj of Tambarun, wants to take you as his concubine" The solider said

My eyes widened, and in my head it screamed. What? What?! No no no.

,,Sorry Sir I'm not interested" i said coldly.

,,You have to the prince is really interested, in that hair of yours" The solider said pointing at my F/C hair.

,,Excuse me?!" I said.

,,You have to come here, tomorrow at noon" The solider said and left.

Who do that prince think he is. I will not be taken by him! I have worked too hard on being undercover. And then he would also be the king of the L/N kingdom! No I'm going to leave this place! I ran up to my little apartment. And looked around. I took my black cape, and took it on. I took my sword with my kingdom symbol on, and hide it under my cape. Then I took my little bag, and putted all my really rare herbs in it with some medicine. No one is going to take my freedom away! I thought and ran through the woods. I came to a house. I walked up to the door and knocked. There was no answer no one was home. I sighed and sat down beside the door, where I fell asleep.