Chapter 13: Jealous

(A/N: Nightcore The Man that can't be moved)

I woke up in my room. And I got in my dress, and took on my shoes and tiara. I walked over to my parents who were in they're room. All the other guest has already arrived, in our huge castle. I heard the music begin, after a song the music stopped. And one of our servants began speaking.

Me and my parents walked in, I was in the middle of the two of them. Then dad began speaking.

,,Today is my daughter's 17 birthday so let's have a good night" My dad said.

,,And our daughter wants to say something" Mother said.

,,I will thank you all for coming, and I hope we all will have a great time" I said, as Danya landed on my shoulder.

,,Who let that bird in here!?" Mom said angry.

,,Its ok mom, she won't harm any" I said.

,,And we will tell you all to not keep your guard down, cause the pranksters are here" Dad said.

,,That's right, our daughter and prince Zen of Clarines" Mom said.

Everyone's eyes widened, cause the most of them remembered us. We were the ultimate pranksters, but mom and dad said that too late. The reason why Danya were here was so, Zen could give her some alive mouse's and put them in some random lady's dresses.

Soon we heard screaming, from several girls, and everyone glared at me. I smiled, and began laughing.

,,Now that's a party!" I said, and the music began.

I walked around, and Danya hunted the mouse's so they could get out. Then I heard someone behind me, so I turned around. It was prince Raj.

,,Can I have this dance?" He asked.

,,Of course" I said.

And we began dancing, everyone stopped dancing and looked at us. Some were in awe and some sparkled. But I could tell someone glared at Raj, so I looked the direction I felt the glare and it were none other than Zen! This is going to be a long night...

(A/N: I'm sorry it isn't that long but I wrote this in my German lesson. So, I hope it is alright, I will update a longer chapter later)