Chapter 16: Laughing on the floor

(Sang: "irony" (Vocaloid) English Cover by Lizz Robinett)

I feel like something is wrong... Just like, someone friend zoned themselves? Narghh who is stupid enough to do that? (You're prince Zen is Y/N xD) I looked at Zen as he stuffed his face with cake, he looked at me with big eyes, and then a small blush covered his cheeks. What is he thinking about?

,,What are you thinking about Zen?" I asked, the blushing prince.

(Zen's PoV)

God dammit! I just realized I friend zoned myself! And I was so close on... Just the thought made me blush a little, and Y/N looked at me like there were something wrong. I was about to ask, but she was first.

,,What are you thinking about Zen?" She asked.

,,You" I mumbled.

,,What?" She asked, not hearing what I said.

,,Eh... I thought about cake!" I could feel my cheeks get hotter.

,,Are you sure?" she asked.

,,Yes"

,,How can someone blush by thinking about cake?" She asked.

,,Wha??? I do certainly not blush!" I said, hiding my face.

,,Yes you do"

,,No I don't... Its just abnormally warm in here!"

,,There isn't that warm in here"

,,It is!" I said, getting more embarrassed and blushing harder.

,,Awww are you getting embarrassed?" She teased.

(You PoV)

Zen is so fun to tease, he always gets embarrassed so easily. I'm not evil, I just like annoying him. I looked into the male's blue eyes, him starring back at my E/C ones. I smirked and I saw him blushing more, this was enough to make me laugh. I fell onto the ground and began laughing hard, and the poor prince looking confused at me.

I just laid there, laughing my butt of. This was enough to get guards coming to the room, looking down at me. I looked at them, but continued laughing.

,,What happened?" Asked one of the guards.

,,I have no idea" Zen answered, choked.

,,Don't worry your highness, this is normal for princess Y/N" The other guard said.

,,Are you serious this is normal?" He asked.

,,Yep" I laughed.

,,What is there to do?!" The panicked Zen asked.

,,I don't know" The guards said and left.

,,Some guards they are" he said jokingly

,,It's fine trust me" I said, and stopped laughing.

We looked at each other, he blinked... You blinked, and he blinked again.. And now you both were on the floor laughing, and the guards ran into the room again, with some of the guards from Clarines. They looked at us and then at each other

,,Is this normal?" Kiki asked.

,,For us yes" The guard answered.

They just stood there... Staring at us, as me and Zen were laughing our butts off... I have a really bad sense of humor okey?! And I might have effected Zen... ups xD

,,Achuuuu" I sneezed.

Zen looked at me worried and i just smiled... I hope i won't get sick...

(I'm totally not making this in my math lesson... Nooo... It's just boring xD I'm done and i have to wait on the others aka. 1 person xD)