Chapter 14: I don't understand

(Song: Nightcore my songs know what you did in the dark 1 hour)

So lets see, the ball have been quite interesting until now... Zen have talked to Ruji 5 times now, they have both send death glares. Well, i dont think they have the best history after what happend. But i have forgiven him, i dont mind actually. And even if he came down on his kness, begging for forgivness then it wouldnt change what happened. So why not just forgive and forget? I know, my mom have.

But then again, people are different, and that's just how it is. But there is drama, and i hope theyre wont be more. Now i just want to enjoy the rest of the night.

I walked up to where all the food were, THERE IS CAKE! I looked around, and took some F/Fl (Favorite flavor) cake. I then walked over to a cornor and sat down on the floor. I have never been that much of a party girl, i just want to prank people. I heard footsteps coming towards me, and i looked up and saw Zen?

,,Why Y/N?" He asked.

,,Huh?" I asked.

,,WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!" He yelled.

,,What?" I asked.

,,I know about you and Raji" He said, and left.

,,What?" I asked, confused.

About me and Raji? What? We are friends right? What does he mean, is he angry because Raji is my friend, or is it something else? But i dont care right now, i dont want any drama right now. I sighed, and looked up, and saw Obi hanging from a lamp. 

,,Hey Obi" I said.

,,Hey" He said, jumping down landing in front of me.

,,What ya doing?" I asked.

,,Nothing much here" He said, giving me a F/C flower.

,,Thanks Obi" I said, smiling.

,,No problem, and congrats" He said, and gone he was. 

What is it with people today? Atleast Obi is the same as always, but what is Zen doing?! Is he... Jealous!? No why would he be, im just me. But he might think that because i am friends with Raji now i dont want to be friends with him?

(Zens PoV)

-=Some time before=-

,,Why are you smiling so much Raji?!" I asked.

,,You know, me and Y/N are lovers" He said.

,,Your lying!" I said.

,,No im not, ask her yourself" He said, smirking.

,,Gfheaife" I yelled.

,,What?" Raji asked.

,,Nothing!" I yelled walking away.

-=Time skip to after the talk cause im lazy=-

She didnt say anything to it... So it must be true, he is the first prince after all, who would want to love me? A filthy second prince... I have lost her.... Why world?! WHY ARE YOU TAKING WHAT I LOVE AWAY?!

(A/N: Sorry short chapter and i haven't updated long....... Sorry but school are taking way to long Y^Y and im lazy, and thats not good xD. So sorry and i will try to be better......)