Chapter 2: The kingdom of Clarines

,,I object!" A familiar voice yelled.

,,Z-Zen?!" I said. As he ran into the room.

,,Oh hi Y/N" He said.

I turned around and saw all of the soliders laying on the floor. Who is this man? I thought. My bird looked at him with. It looked like she knew him, but she have only met royals when my mom or dad should sent letters. I got out of my thoughts as i heard Raj yell.

,,How dare you i am royal!"

,,Oh im sorry prince Raj of Tamberon. Im sorry but im not for formal interdoctions" Zen said as he held his sword.

,,Wait i know that symbol" Raj said.

,,I'm Prince Zen the second prince of Clarines" Zen said.

Wait a prince?! That's why she knows him! Zen looked at me, and then at the bird that sat on my shoulder. She flew towards him.

,,Long time no see Danya" He said smiling

,,Wait is that the royal bird of the kingdom L/N?!" Raj asked

,,Yeah it is" Zen said

,,Why were she with you?" Zen asked me

,,Uh I'm her... Trainer" I said nervous.

,,There's a lot i don't know about you" Zen said teasing.

,,I know" I said smiling.

-=Time skip=- (Prince Raj is gone, Not gone, gone but he left)

,,Are you okay Zen?!" I asked as Zen felt on the floor.

,,Yeah" He said as i gave him the antidote.

,,Thats good" I said

,,Hey do you want to join me?" He asked He asked with his hand in my face.

,,Sure why not" I answered as i took his hand.

,,Thanks Y/N" He said smiling. 

,,Your welcome" I said.

-=Time skip (Clarines)

When we came to the castle tears ran down my cheeks. This reminded me of home. I didn't realize how much i missed it. but even if i missed it i can't go back now. I promised to stay by prince Zen's side. And i must keep my word.

,,Y/N come with me" he said.

,,Of course" I said and followed him.

,,This is your room, if you need anything.. my room is at the end 2 doors away from your room actually" He said smilling.

,,Thanks Zen but you didnt need too" I said

,,Of course i did now you have to unpack" He said

,,Of course" I said

It took me 5 minuts and he gave me 30min. So now im bored maybe i can write a letter to my mom. Yeah i will do that.

,,Danya come here" I called her over

Hi mom

I got away from that creep of a prince ^^'

But i am not in Tamberun anymore.

I'm in Clarines where i would like to

be better at my studies in herbs, and

medicine. Hope everything is good.

-Your Daughter Y/N L/N.

,,Here Danya" I said, and she started to flew away.

(??? PoV)

This is interesting. I took the letter from the bird, and wrote a copy of it. Then i let the bird free. I must show master this at once!

Hey guys sorry for a short chapter but you know school is killing ya... (Atleast me i got hid by a football 4 times in a week and a shoe!) Hope you have good luck see ya.