Chapter 3: Stalker

(???? PoV)

,,Master" I said and he turned around.

,,What is it Obi?" He asked

,,Look at this" I said and handed him the paper.

,,I see we have the princess here?" He asked

,,I do not know" I said with my hands in the air.

,,I want you to keep an eye on her" Master said

,,Yes master" I said and left.

(Your PoV)

,,Y/N!" I heard Zen call after me.

I got down from the tree and landed behind him.

,,Yes Zen?" I asked and he jumped high in the air.

,,Come there's someone who will like to see you" He said annoyed.

,,Coming" I said and followed him.

He didn't look to happy. I just followed him. We came to a hall with many guards. Wait isn't this the way to the first prince room? Why would he talk to me? Oh no please say he didn't find out! I stopped walking. Zen turned around and looked at me. He looked concerned. He took my hand and i began walking slowly. I looked at my feet. My heart was beating fast. We came to the door. He opened it and left me inside. The prince looked at me. I stood there in the door opening. I closed the door and looked at my feet. I was scared.

,,So your Y/N?" He asked

,,Y-Yes" I said

,,That's some unusual hair" He said

,,T-Thanks" I said looking down

,,Are you the girl that is under the name Fairy Earth?" He asked

,,That's correct" I answered.

,,Would you like to be an herbalist here?" He asked

,,Yes" I answered.

,,Then" He said ,,Your hired" He said

,,Thanks" I said and bowed.

,,Now you may leave" He said

I left the room. Good he didn't know. But i had this weird feeling of being watched. I turned around but there were no one. I continued walking and came to Zen's room. I knocked on the door. Kiki opened it and i got inside. There were a dark aura around Zen. He looked really angry. I got up beside him and heard him mumbling but i couldn't hear what he said. He was doing paper work. I smiled i remembered when i had to do paper work every day. It looks like he have been here for long. He must be slow at this. I got the feeling of being watched again and i looked outside his window. I saw a shadow of a man but it disappeared fast. Someone is stalking me. Oh no i hope it isn't one of my father's men. I looked at Zen again.

,,Hey Zen" I said and he jumped.

,,Y-Y/N?!" He asked.

,,Yeah" I said and he got up from his chair.

,,What did my brother do?" He asked annoyed

,,Nothing" I said

,,Quit lying i know he said something tell me!" He said

,,He only said i had unusual hair and that i can work here" I said

,,And your sure about that?" He asked

,,Positive" I answered.