Chapter 6: The love potion

(A/N: Song: Black Magic Nightcore)

I walked inside. I was pretty nervous, but for the most they just did their business. Sometimes they asked for my advice. But when there was nothing do I sat down and wrote, in my block. When the chief walked over to me. She said that Zen would be coming over soon to test a new drink. I don't know how safe it is to let the prince be a test subject but as long it isn't me. I looked at the drink, then I looked around. No one was in the room, I got my head close to the drink when the door opened. I hurried and got my face away from the glass. Zen walked over sitting beside me, and the chief began explaining. It was supposed to heal sorrow. I looked at it, I had the feeling that something was wrong with the drink. Zen looked at me with a weird look. He took the glass in his hands and drank it. He looked at me, his pupils had become pink. Wait pink eyes, I looked at the chief with the Are you freaking serious! Eyes. I know she had read the story about this drink in my book. Cause she asked me about it, short time after I got the job. And I told her that she could find it in my book nr. 3 Know your Potions and Poison. I rolled my eyes, as Zen looked at me, not taking his eyes of me.

Page 4.

Chapter 2: Potion of Love.

When someone is under a love spell their eyes usually

turns pink, purple or a light red. They will fall in love

with the first one you see.

-Fairy Earth

I should never have told her about the most common herbs in love potions. And that is why I do NOT write them in my books, I don't want everyone under a love spell! I glared at her, then I walked away. And heard something landing hard on the floor, it was Zen that wanted to hug you but then you moved. I know he is under a spell but he is still my master. I ran towards him and helped him up. He stared in my eyes, and sneaked his hands on my waist. I sighed and jumped away before he could tighten the grab. Then I walked outside the room. I just have to get to the chief. I have to ask her what she took in that drink! I ran towards my room when I remembered, me and Zen's room are really~ close to each other! was this planned?! No Zen is not a pervert right? It is actually quite sad he doesn't remember me.

We always played together at the balls or meetings when we were kids. He always called me N/N and didn't want to call me by my name. But of course it is many years ago. But Izana, does he know?! I shook my head, and ran inside "my" room. There I walked inside I saw Zen and a note that Dayla had around her neck. I took the note and read it.

Hey Y/N!

Please look after Zen, for me will ya?

This potion will stop tomorrow morning don't worry.

Just try to let him stay there and not get him in danger!

Oh and another thing, you know the remember your childhood potion

you told me about? Well that is also in the drink, so until tomorrow

morning he would remember, so if he says something that doesn't make

any sense then that's why! Well that's it bye~

-Chief of the Herbalists

Great now I have to babysit the prince. I looked at him, he walked towards me and smiled.

,,N/N!" He yelled hugging me tightly.

My eyes winded. Did he just call me N/N?!