Chapter 7: Remember?

(A/N Song: Remember When Nightcore 1 hour)

,,Z-Zen?" I asked, looking at him as he took my wrist and sat me on the bed with him.

,,Can you remember when we were little?" He asked.

,,Y-Yeah" I answered.

,,We always pranked the adults at the balls, parties and meetings" He said smiling.

,,And we was never caught" I said laughing.

-=+Flash Back+=-

,,Zen!" I called out.

,,N/N!" He yelled, coming out of the caret and ran towards me.

,,Z-Zen?" I asked as he hugged me tightly.

,,I missed you! It's been to long!" He said squeezing me.

,,Z-Zen you are s-squeezing me!" I said trying to get out.

,,Oh sorry N/N" He said letting go.

,,P-Please call me Y/N" I said blushing.

,,Nope~" He answered, taking my wrist and ran off.

We ran up towards the playroom. We laughed and played soldiers, Zen was the head guard and I was a spy solider. Zen told me there was nothing as a spy solider. I just smiled at him and said, then I will be the first. He laughed and we began planning our big prank at this "important" meeting.

-=+End of flashback+=-

Me and Zen laughed, remembering our pasts. I wish that the "real" Zen could remember this. Then we could really catch up, without it either being creepy or weird for him. Maybe he does remember me? I hope so, I really miss him and me pranking everyone. Even if we are "adults" now we can still play (Not like that pervs). Zen took my hand and smiled at me, I smiled back. I was about to cry, he hugged me and I cried in his chest. He rubbed my back, trying to comfort me.

,,I know I won't remember this when the potion wears off" He said looking at me, he had a pink eye and a blue?

,,Z-Zen how?" I asked.

,,I can't do that to you when i am under a potion, I would like this opportunity when you can take me seriously" He said, holding my chin so he could look me in the eyes.

,,I-I see" I said.

,,The potion will soon wear off" He said, kissing my forehead.

,,Wait what?" I said, still trying to figure out what just happened.

,,It was the potion" He said grinning.

,,Oh see you later" I said, waving.

(Zen's PoV)

I kissed her forehead, and walked outside. I'm so happy I choose this room for her. But soon I will not remember this, I want to leave a note to myself but N/N won't like that. I just hope she now knows that I haven't forgotten her, that in my heart I still miss the playmate I once had. My memories just didn't remember her hair color. If it did it would be so much easier! I sighed and walked inside my room, and doing paperwork. I remember N/N was the fastest to paperwork. I thought a bit, one note won't hurt! I took a paper and my pencil, and wrote a note.

Y/N is really good at paperwork, just as

good as at her herb skills. Try making her

your assistant, maybe the herbalist will miss

her but I won't get so much paperwork and more

freedom.

-To Zen from Zen

I took my note, and got into my bed. I left the note on my night stand, and soon sleep took over me.