10|GNOMES ARE THE REAL ENEMY✔

' I will never forget the moment I realised I loved you

' I will never forget the moment I realised I loved you. '

____________________

STEPPING INTO my empty house, sighing in content, I throw my duffle bag on the floor.

Trudging to my room, making my way to my en-suit bathroom, I immediately turn on the shower, hopping in as the warm water feels satisfying against my skin.

I am phsycally and emotionallt tired. It's not everyday where you have to sleep over at a creepy hotel famous for the most suicides and where your best friend almost killed himself.

Everything is such a mess. The dark druid, the alpha pack, Derek presumably dead.

God, just one normal day. It's all I ask for.

Turning off the water, the bathroom filled with steam, I wrap a towel around me, padding out of the bathroom and into my room.

Throwing on pajama shorts and a tank top, I brush through my wet hair, not feeling the need to dry it.

Plopping down onto my bed, the softness engulfing me, making me smile in satisfaction.

I haven't had a proper night's sleep in days. It would be good to get some much needed sleep.

Closing my eyes, almost drifting off, I almost jolt out of my bed, the ringing of my cell phone scaring the crap out of me.

"Jesus," I mutter, clutching my chest, grabbing the phone from my bedside table.

Noticing that it is Stiles who is calling me, I don't think twice, accepting the calll.

"Hey," the tiredness of my voice is evident, this immediately puts Stiles to concern.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? Did so-"

"Stiles, I'm fine." I quickly interrupt the spastic boy, a small chuckle leaving my lips as I hear him sigh on the other side of the line.

"So, what's up?"

"Well, besides the disappearence of two doctors working at Beacon Hills memorial and Danny getting misletoe in his system, nothing much."

I almost choke at this, the information taking a toll on me.

"Is Danny okay?" I murmur, placing the phone on speaker, sitting criss cross on my bed, "yeah, Ethan got him to thr hospital on time."