Chris

To Chris' dismay the weather Sunday was perfect for the outdoor filming they had planned. Ever the professional, he left his phone in his trailer, though the desire to check in on Chelsea and the party was great. They carefully and quickly blocked out the scene and were prepared to film when there was a loud crash. The camera lost it's balance and fell into thousands of pieces on the asphalt.

"Welp, I guess we're done for the day." The director called, angrily.

Chris tried to hide his smile as he walked to his trailer. His assistant asked if he needed anything, he told her no and dismissed her for the day. He grabbed his phone, he had two messages.

Chelsea Garcia: Hope you're having a great day. You know what the worst idea ever is? A nineties themed quince. Never have one. Never throw one. Ever.

He smiled and scrolled to the next message.

Zach: Just ran into your mother while out for brunch with my agent. She says she met your girlfriend. I'm offended.

His smiled broadened. He called Chelsea.

"Hello?" She was busy and sounded like she hadn't looked at who called.

"Hey."

"Hey!" He could hear her smile and he loved it.

"Are you busy?"

"Oh no, not at all. Just baking cupcakes, hanging lights, attempting to turn my roommates into Backstreet Boys and channel my inner Britney. Not busy at all."

"Well, since you have free time." He laughed.

"Are you taking a break?"

He began to walk to his car. "Something like that."

"How's it going?"

"Great. My scene requires running with Jason Bateman."

"I love that guy, he's hilarious."

Chris smiled and started the car. "What time does the party start?" He glanced at the clock, it was 4.

"In thirty minutes. Not going to lie, I'm a little stressed. The cupcakes look horrible and my Britney wig is giving me a headache."

"Your what?"

"Can I tell you how happy I am you have you have to work and cannot come to this party?"

"Please tell me about this Britney wig. I imagine you make a very sexy blonde," he said as he chuckled.

"Nope." He could hear her smile again. "I will not tell you about this ridiculous blonde wig that is itchy. I also will not tell you about my catholic school girl outfit. Nor will I tell you how hard it is to put this stupid wig into pigtails."

"Please take pictures."

"Nope." There was a loud sound in the background. "Crap. Chris I have to go. I'm so sorry."

"Pictures, Chels."

"Not happening! Talk to you later." The call was disconnected and he felt happier than ever about showing up at the party. He'd never been a Britney fan, but he really wanted to see what she looked like blonde and in a little catholic school girl outfit. He placed his phone on blue tooth mode and started down the street.

"Call Zach."

After a few rings his friend picked up.

"I'm still irked."

"So let me pick you up and I'll introduce you to her." Chris grinned. Kate had literally asked him, much to the embarrassment of Chelsea, for Zachary Quinto for her birthday. They didn't hang out as much as the media made it seem, mostly just during production and promotional tours, but they did go out occasionally. The bromance they shared was very contrived through websites like Perez Hilton and the E! network. Still, they had a unique bond and friendship.