Chris

Chris held Chelsea's hand tightly and walked with great purpose, maneuvering his way out of the crowded pub. He paused only briefly to make sure Chelsea had tied her scarf tightly around her neck before they entered the chilly Amsterdam night. Then he returned to his quick pace.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Chelsea called, pulling at his arm.

"What?" he asked, stopping and looking back at her.

"I can't keep up, slow down, sheesh." Chelsea stepped into his personal space. "Why are you in such a hurry?" she asked playfully. He knew she was aware of why he was moving so fast and smiled down at her. Chelsea was still giving him a playful smirk. Though there had been a few bumps along the road this evening, the sparkle in her eye and the smile playing on her lips reminded him how everything had been so wonderful. Chris had thoroughly enjoyed walking the museum with her, pretending to be someone else with her and dancing with her. The rhythmic feeling of her hips against his filled him with desire. He placed his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her mouth to his. Tenderly he kissed her, gently closing his lips over hers and lingering in that position for a moment. He opened his lips again, forcing hers to open as well. Their breath mingled in the cold air, creating a small cloud of steam between them. Chelsea stepped forward, pressing her chest tightly against his. He gripped her neck passionately and explored her mouth with his tongue. Everything around them seemed to disappear. The various people walking in and out of the pub were a blur. All that was in that moment was his mouth and her mouth.

Someone walking through the street accidentally bumped Chris' back. He ricocheted forward, his nose hitting Chelsea's with great force. Their teeth hit. Chelsea stepped back, the skin on her nose wrinkled in dislike. She reached up with her fuzzy black mitten and rubbed her nose, "Ow."

Chris touched the bridge of his own nose then looked around, double checking that the bump hadn't been deliberate. "Yeah, you ok?"

Chelsea was running her tongue over her teeth, she nodded and then rubbed her nose again. "I guess that's what we get for making out like teenagers in the street."

Chris laughed, grabbed her mitten covered hand, and put it in his pocket. "I suppose you're right. To the hotel?"

Chelsea glanced around, "Sure." There was an uncertainty to her response, Chris looked at her as she looked around. He walked slower this time. Side by side they made their way back down the cobblestone path toward the larger street. Neither of them said a word. It was a comfortable silence.

"Trisha?" Chris asked after a few moments.

Chelsea giggled, "Yes?"

"This is the most fun I have had in long time. Just good, stupid fun."

Chelsea grinned, "I am so glad lying and mortifying some poor Chris Pine fan could bring you so much joy."

"Well, when you say it like that, it makes me seem like a prick for enjoying it."

"Geez, I was just kidding," she bumped him with her hip. "Today has been pretty amazing. Paul and I used to do this thing, at the end of the week or a trip or whatever, we'd tell the peak and the pit of our day. I stole it from an episode of the Kardashians I was once forced to watch."

When Chelsea talked about her husband it always made Chris slightly uncomfortable. He immediately compared himself to this man, whom he'd only seem a few pictures of and heard stories about that rivaled fairy tales. The mention of him made him imagine Chelsea with this man, wildly happy and adventurous. The picture he'd seen of her on the beach with him and a crowd of people came to life, he could hear her laughing as Paul tried to throw her into the Atlantic. Chris could see her skin glistening with the salt water as she came up for air and then playfully pulled the man in with her. He wondered if the fun they had tonight was anywhere close to the fun Chelsea had experienced with her husband.