Chapter 18

[Liam's P.O.V.]

After I had made the boy food, we cuddled on the couch after Niall's request to cuddlier. He seemed to be a bit cuddlier after we did sexually related things, not that I minded. I loved to have the boy close to me. I pressed a kiss in between his ears and he nuzzled his face against my nose like he always did. His nose kind of tickled my neck and he gave a small kiss.

"Liam?" Niall asked looking up at me.

"Yes, love?"

"What are doing today?"

"Well we can just hang out and snuggle," I smiled before pushing the excess hair out of his face. "Or I think we could probably wander around town for a little bit."

"Can do both?" He asked, tilting his head a bit causing one of his ears to flop to the side.

"Sure, you giant puppy."

"M'not a puppy," he crossed his arm as he pouted a bit.

"But you're my puppy."

He huffed a sigh as he laid back down on my lap, continuing to pout. I carded my fingers through his hair and he didn't make his usual sounds of content. I looked down to find him still pouting so I reached down and poked his bottom lip.

"Stop," Niall whined, sitting up and moving away from me.

"Oh, Ni. Don't be mad at me," I pleaded and he huffed out another sigh. "I'm sorry. Why are you mad at me?"

"Said would stop with dog jokes."

"But you're so cute. I can't help it, I'm sorry."

Despite the blush that crept into his cheeks, he looked away from me. I sighed as I turned my attention back to the screen. I didn't know what we were watching, Niall had it on before he woke me up this morning. A few minutes later, Niall was nonchalantly sliding back over toward me on the couch. It wasn't too long before Niall was pressed up against me.

"Liam," Niall whispered.

"Yes, darling?" I turned to him. He wordlessly snuggled closer to me and nuzzled his face into my neck, causing me to chuckle, "Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

"Stop with dog jokes," Niall mumbled against my neck.

"I will, Ni. Promise."

Niall wiggled around until he was lying across my lap and I leaned down to press a short kiss in between his ears. I wasn't entirely sure how long we have been watching the telly but eventually Niall began to grow restless. He began to wiggle around as though he was trying to a comfortable position but he couldn't. He let out a little huff as he moved around a bit more.

"Do not want to lay anymore," he said.

"Then sit up," I suggested.

"No, want to go to... um... T-ow-n? Is what Liam called it?"

"Oh you want to go walk around town?" I asked as he nodded. "Okay, love. Let's go get ready and we'll go into town then."

Niall hopped off me and all but sprinted out of the front room, stumbling a tad on his way there. I smiled as I followed him into our bedroom to find him trying to put on a pair of jeans backwards. He looked up at me with pitiful eyes.

"Help?"

"You're trying to put those on backwards," I lightly laughed.

"Oh," Niall blushed.

He pushed them off of his legs and turned them around to put his feet back through them. I found myself some jeans and shirts for the both of us. When I turned around, I saw Niall still struggling to put his feet through the feet holes. Seeing as he was about as clumsy as a toddler, he nearly fell over while trying to pull the jeans up his legs. He finally got them pulled up passed his thighs and he looked at me triumphantly. I applauded him a bit and went to go find his tail wrap. Once I had found it, I traveled back to the front room to find him trying to put a shirt on. But the shirt got caught on his ears and he looked toward the door as he pulled the shirt up so he could see me. He gave a small giggle and I walked over to pull the shirt over his head. His head popped through the shirt hole and he smiled widely.