Chapter 23

[A/N] Um. Hi? *awkwardly waves*

[Liam's P.O.V.]

I laid there for a few moments as the reality settled in. I had taken Niall's virginity. My heart began to race as Niall snored happily beside me. I wiggled my way out from underneath him and wandered the house for my phone after slipping on a pair of boxers and sweatpants. I quickly found it, dialing Louis' number. He picked up after a few moments.

"Liam!" He said, excitedly.

"I'm going to hurt you," I said, curtly.

"Have I done something wrong?"

"You need to stop telling the hybrid with the intellect of a seven year old, things that you didn't even know about until you were fifteen."

"Oh he finally brought up sex, didn't he?" He giggled.

"This isn't funny, this is a very serious matter."

There was a slight pause and I heard Louis made a slight rustling noise, "Oh my God. You slept with him!"

"I-" I blushed deeply, despite the fact of him being unable to actually see me.

"Don't even try to deny it."

"He wanted to know what sex was because somebody doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut about adult things."

"Adult things. Freaking please. I'm just trying to catch him up with our intellect," he spoke the last few words with a posh tone."

"Oh shut it."

"Don't even try blaming that on me, Payne," Louis laughed. "I gotta go. My show is on."

I sighed loudly and clicked off the phone. I sat down at the kitchen counter and placed my head in my hands for a few moments. I quickly decided that I should just let it go because Niall said that he liked it so maybe it was okay. I walked back into the room and looked at him sleeping peacefully. I gave a fond smile before going back to the kitchen and opening my laptop. I typed a little bit more and I soon realized that if I put an epilogue, I'd be finished with this book. Excitement filled my stomach and I began typing again. It didn't feel like too long after, I heard my name being called. I immediately found a stopping point and stood to go see what Niall was calling my name for. I entered the room and he was looking frantically around. 

"Liam! Bum is hurting!" He whined loudly, ears pressed to the side of his head. 

I gave a small chuckle and walked over to him, sitting down on the bed next to him, "I told you that it would hurt."

"Did not say would afterwards," he whined.

"I'm sorry, love," I reached to scratch at his ears and he leaned into the touch.

"Make it stop."

"Um, you can try taking a bath?"

"What is a bath?"

I gave a small smile to him leaned up to press a kiss to his forehead, "I'll show you. Can you walk at all?"

"Do not think so?"

"Alright, love. I'll be right back, okay?"

Niall nodded and I went to fill the tub with the warm water for him. After a few minutes, the tub was about halfway full and I shut the water off. I walked back into the bedroom to find Niall attempting to get up. I quickly walked over him and scooped him up. He moved around a bit as I carried him toward the bathroom to set him back on his feet by the tub. I stuck my hand in the water to make sure it was warm enough, causing Niall to copy me and nod. He slowly climbed and sat as he made a small noise of relief.